***2018 Recruiting***

11 minutes ago, WVhuskerXX said:

I really feel like we can get two out of three when it comes to Washington, Palmer, JJB I will be thoroughly impressed with the class. Get only one it will be a tough pill to swallow. Get all three? Hide yo kids hide yo wife! 

How about hide your password so you can’t post again?

Even if we get 0/3 of those kids, Frost has done a nice job. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

“Get only 1 and it will be a tough pill to swallow” feels like it implies we didn’t do a very good job.

Not at all what I was implying. I think what  Frost and Co. have done has been fantastic. My thoughts in my statement is based around we don’t have a true rush end or true CB yet in this class. So if we were to miss on both it would leave a hole in the class. 

29 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

23 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

We signed 20 last year so 5 of our early enrollees can count towards last year's class per NCAA rules. 

Yes, i believe if we actually take 26-27 this class some will be moved to count towards last years class. But no matter how you divvy them up you can still only have 85. Thats the interesting part for me anyways.

Edited by C N Red
6 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

We signed 20 last year so 5 of our early enrollees can count towards last year's class per NCAA rules. 

Yes if we want to sign more than the 25 allotted each year, that won’t be an issue with the multiple enrollees. However, the numbers crunch is in regards to the 88 total player cap regardless of year. That is the number that will define how many the staff takes.

1 hour ago, caveman99 said:

Yes if we want to sign more than the 25 allotted each year, that won’t be an issue with the multiple enrollees. However, the numbers crunch is in regards to the 88 total player cap regardless of year. That is the number that will define how many the staff takes.

I have been attempting to locate big ten rules regarding this in specifics and am not having a lot of luck. 

Mapieu comes off the board so we're at 19 commits plus two transfers.  Going to stick with Smith signing.  The limit would seem to be 23 but Frost says 24-27 so..... 

• For sure one OL, maybe two with the higher number?: Canty -> Robinson
  • One OLB: JJB
  • One RB: Washington -> Sargbah/Bryant?
  • One DB for sure, maybe two: Taylor a likely commit -> Montgomery
  • We'd be open to adding another WR: Hunt
  • Ogbonnia at DT probably a good bet now

Current Scholarships/Commits

QB - 1 - ADRIAN MARTINEZ
RB - 1-2 - JUCO GREG BELLMaurice Washington
WR - 6-7 - JUCO JARON WOODYARDJUSTIN McGRIFF, KATERIAN LeGRONE, JUCO MIKE WILLAIMS,  DOMINICK WATT, MILES JONES, Andre Hunt
TE - 1 - CAMERON JURGENS
OT - 1-2 - Jalan Robinson, Willie Canty
OG/C - 1 - WILL FARNIOK

NT - 1 - Otito Ogbonnia
DE - 2 - TATE WILDEMAN, CASEY ROGERS
LB - 3 - DAVID ALSTON, JUCO WILL HONAS, Javontae Jean-Baptiste
CB - 2 - JUCO DEONTAI WILLIAMS, BRAXTON CLARK, Cam TaylorKen Montgomery
S - 1-2 - CJ SMITH, CAM'RON JONES

K - 1 - BARRET PICKERING

• Plus1 1
30 minutes ago, yort2000 said:

So we basically say "hey Jimmy D our good faith estimate is that we will have 24 openings by summer based on transfers etc. Have a great day!" Then we are allowed to sign 3 over the number we gave to Jimmy D. 

45 minutes ago, Atbone95 said:

I think they had breakfast on Hudl HQ's new rooftop cafeteria..? Based on the picture, don't know what else is that high up with food with that view. 

If true... that is BALLER. 

Involving Hudl is a freaking genius idea.