***2018 Recruiting***

Times running out wave the flag or your spot is filled?
I read it as a commit is coming soon, and it will be a blackshirt. Was going to guess Walker, but considering his big news was a top 7 tonight, I'm wondering if it isn't one of the bigger fish they're after...
You're probably right.. but now it's who? Usually don't have to wait too long after a Bookie N.

https://twitter.com/Bookie_44/status/861748239078498304

I love the whole N thing all our commits flash when then verbal. It's something small and some may see it as stupid but it gets us out there. Can anyone tell me how long it's been going on for? I just recently noticed it these past couple years but that's when I got really into recruiting.

This might be a wrong but it would not surprise me if we took two rb commits in 2019 and skipped one this class. With Mazour and Rose adding depth we are in no dire need to get a rb. We just do not have a game changer right now. The only one on the team of that caliber is Tre Bryant and maybe Mikale Wilbon.

It's gotta be a DT that committed. McShane used the X blackshirt X emoji, which represents our D-line. He posted the same thing on Deontre Thomas' twitter last night about signees and recruits buying into the program.

Regardless of who it ends up being, I'm glad the momentum continues. The faster this class fills up, the more pressure on recruits to pull the trigger.

• Fire 2

This might be a wrong but it would not surprise me if we took two rb commits in 2019 and skipped one this class. With Mazour and Rose adding depth we are in no dire need to get a rb. We just do not have a game changer right now The only one on the team of that caliber is Tre Bryant and maybe Mikale Wilbon.

would be fine with this. I like our '19 prospects better anyhow

It's gotta be a DT that committed. McShane used the X blackshirt X emoji, which represents our D-line. He posted the same thing on Deontre Thomas' twitter last night about signees and recruits buying into the program.

Regardless of who it ends up being, I'm glad the momentum continues. The faster this class fills up, the more pressure on recruits to pull the trigger.

So, Avery, Perkins, Thompson, Carson?