***2018 Recruiting***

17 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'm kinda surprised that we didn't get more commits this weekend, but it is what it is. I still think we'll end up with a solid class, given the circumstances.

The night isn't done. Rivals sounded like they thought there might be more action but that may be held off until the December signing day

27 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'm kinda surprised that we didn't get more commits this weekend, but it is what it is. I still think we'll end up with a solid class, given the circumstances.

Dude. It’s sunday at 5:45. Check back and see when our commits were from last weekend. Quit implying negativity.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

bro. the weekend isn't even over. it's a huge decision for these kids. i think we get at least 1 more. good chance of 2.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

...not some mystery toxins like we had to invent last time.

I find it odd/strange and tiring that fans still have this attitude when we had audio tapes and actual players come out and talk about it.  But....some fans just can't accept the reality that the attitude existed and keep bringing it up like it's some fabricated boogy man.

• Plus1 7
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I find it odd/strange and tiring that fans still have this attitude when we had audio tapes and actual players come out and talk about it.  But....some fans just can't accept the reality that the attitude existed and keep bringing it up like it's some fabricated boogy man.

I think it is because some fans understand how things work...

7-0:  No toxins

Start losing games:  Toxins

Riley was a .500 coach before he came here...he was 19-19 here...I guess there was a toxin it just happened to be the toxin of .500 ball.

The boogy man does exist and he was the head coach of the Huskers for the last 3 years.

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I think it is because some fans understand how things work...

7-0:  No toxins

Start losing games:  Toxins

Riley was a .500 coach before he came here...he was 19-19 here...I guess there was a toxin it just happened to be the toxin of .500 ball.

The boogy man does exist and he was the head coach of the Huskers for the last 3 years.

Just stop.  None of that shows that there wasn't major issues within the program as Bo was leaving.  I have no desire to rehash all of this again.  I'm just tired of a few fans constantly mentioning it like it never happened.  

The entire..."Some fans know how things work" mantra is tired and worn out.  It's like nobody knows anything other than a few fans.

Edited by BigRedBuster
  • Plus1 5
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Just stop.  None of that shows that there wasn't major issues within the program as Bo was leaving.  I have no desire to rehash all of this again.  I'm just tired of a few fans constantly mentioning it like it never happened.  

It does show it, you just have to want to see.  

The boogy man is gone.  The fear of average is gone.    

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

It does show it, you just have to want to see.  

The boogy man is gone.  The fear of average is gone.    

Fine, if you don't want to believe actual players that were in the system at the time.

Now....why don't you concentrate on the positive things in the program instead of drumming up this crap?

Edited by BigRedBuster
  • Plus1 2
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Fine, if you don't want to actual players that were in the system at the time.

Now....why don't you concentrate on the positive things in the program instead of drumming up this crap?

It is positive that we have a new coach, that the bad one is gone.  

It is positive that a coach that was talked out of the choices he wanted to make is no longer here.

It is positive that we will have a new and exciting offense.  

The crap is gone.  

• Plus1 1