***2018 Recruiting***

Does that have to do with NU recruiting or just an Adidas thing? Just curious. Adidas has been doing well with the high school football demographic recently which is great for NU

https://twitter.com/NateClouse/status/859588443034333184

Don't know, just based my post off of Clouse's response

I see, thank you! Probably an Adidas thing then I would think, but again, the work Adidas has been putting in with the high school football community is going to benefit us.

Off subject a bit but I'm not sure what's up with the Nebraska wave out west. Was on snapchat reading a story and saw a Kylie Jenner acquaintance and fashion person out in LA rocking a Nebraska sweater and I had to do a double take.

Actually, we are sitting at 9 commits now in a class that may be only between 15-17 players. If we have 13 by the end of June, that would be 76-86% of our class sewn up a month before fall camp even starts. That would be a tremendous accomplishment. I can't remember a year when we went into fall camp with only 2-4 spots left to fill.

Also, that would mean we would get 4 more recruits in the next 7 weeks......

If I were to bet on it, I would take the unders.