***2018 Recruiting***

With our WR class this year and Fuller already in next year, I would think we would be able to go out and get yet another absolute stud QB for this class.

I haven't even started really looking at this class yet. Who are our top QBs we are after?

Thanks,

Tanner McKee out of California will probably be one of our main targets.

So let it begin again for '18. Time to get used to this being the main thread and get used to the names on that profile list. Anyone want to give a brief synopsis of what we know so far about them?

Start doesn't get much better than Fuller and Jurgens.

Don't forget Masry who is raw but has a great build and quickness. And was getting lots of attention with that UCLA offer

Edit

Names to watch: Graham Roberts, bookie, Trevor trout, will farniok, kamryn babb, Tj pledger... those are the ones I think of off the top of my head

So let it begin again for '18. Time to get used to this being the main thread and get used to the names on that profile list. Anyone want to give a brief synopsis of what we know so far about them?

Start doesn't get much better than Fuller and Jurgens.

Watch KC and St. Louis. Multiple 5* and high 4* in the area, and we lead on a couple. Gotta lock em up.

Going to be interesting with high interest from Masry, Trout and Avery how it plays out. I'll probably start looking at those 3 tonight and see if they fit at NT or DE. Took 2 NT's this year, might get tight if those 3 are all NT's.

Off the top of my head I think Masry could be a DE, Avery is a NT and Trout may be athletic enough to do both.