LB Isaac Slade-Matautia [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please remember with Slade:

1- We haven't been recruiting him that hard up until lately, from all accounts. It could be that it has just been a quiet recruitment, but I don't feel that way.

2- Schools that he was considering, may have gotten full or have cooled on him.

3- Guys from the islands haven't been coming to Nebraska for a while, the schools that are in on him, have a stronger presence there.

4- At the point when he visited, we were really the only big time school recruiting him. (Washington had backed off and Oregon hadn't offered)

5- Oregon is wayyy closer than Nebraska.

6- After his trip, he noted that it was a great place, but that he was going to be sort of playing a different position than what he used to, and it seemed uncomfortable.

I'm not saying that he won't be at Nebraska, but I'm not going to be surprised at all if he isn't. I hope he is N, but don't believe it will happen now that Oregon offered.

Remember that guy last year that said we will never lose another recruiting battle to Oregon, ever again?

That wasn't me, was it?

No. Can't remember who it was though.

it was me I believe - something to the effect of "we will not lose a recruiting battle this season against Oregon" - I missed on several levels......

• Fire 1

Remember that guy last year that said we will never lose another recruiting battle to Oregon, ever again?

That wasn't me, was it?

No. Can't remember who it was though.

it was me I believe - something to the effect of "we will not lose a recruiting battle this season against Oregon" - I missed on several levels......

So many levels. We lost a recruit to Oregon.... State.

• 2 weeks later...