S Jordan Bernstine

• 4 weeks later...

hello, according to rivals jordan bernstine was an unofficial visitor in ames, for the NU/isu game:

http://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=592711

p.s. so, he will be seeing NU twice (NU/isu, & NU/tx) this yr, which has to bode well, for NU (or, at least I am hoping so)

Good news he got to see the Huskers at the ISU game. I like this guy a lot and he could be impact in the secondary very early. This is one we should get after! Our program stacks up better than Iowa so I like our chances! :box:bonez:box

I was able to watch Bernstine play last Friday night against a local team (Thomas Jefferson). There were several scouts there including our own Bill Busch. Bernstine was obviously a man amongst boys. He scored 3 of the teams first 4 touchdowns. He is lightning fast, and bigger than I expected. He wasn't able to showcase his play at Safety because Lincoln's D-line was so fast. Jordan did return an interception 103 yards for a TD as well, but it was called back because of a "block in the back". Where ever Bernstine ends up, they will be getting a good one!

Good to see you got to see my old school whoop up on Jefferson!!!! He is definately a talented young man that will be a great asset to any team.........keep an eye on Lincoln they are definately going to make waves and have some recruits coming out of that school.............the coaches are phenominal there now........ :thumbs