New Fan-Made Husker Football Podcast - Seeking Feedback

Hi everyone, longtime lurker checking in. My last post here is from the Callahan era!

My friend Justin and I are starting a Husker fan podcast this fall. Back in April we took our first step by recording a "preview episode" after the spring game. If you've got about a half hour to spare, I'd be thrilled if you gave it a listen and shared your feedback: http://www.mikeharvat.com/huskers/huskers.mp3

Please know that there are already a LOT of things we want to improve before we record our first real episode, most importantly...

- Improved audio quality (We were testing a Skype recording program with Justin calling in while driving in western NE). This includes a more balanced mix and more audio production in general.

- Well-defined and delineated segments (e.g. Weekly recap, Huskers in the NFL, trending topics in Husker Nation)

So basically, it will sound better and have more organization come September, but I think this preview captures the spirit of what we want to create. Our goal is to make it interesting for our fellow fans by keeping it entertaining, educational, and enthusiastic. We will take your feedback and criticism to heart!

Thanks,

- Mike

Ah, sorry about that, NebraskaShellback! I posted the URL and the board converted it to a player. I've edited the original post so it's just a link to the file. Should be good to go now.

And thank you, zoogs. I was thinking about posting here originally but I didn't want to break any spam / self-promotion rules.

We will most likely be hosting the podcast on libsyn, which will make it available to iOS/Android/Web/etc. I'm just hosting it on my personal site until we get our ducks in a row.