SIGNED - RB Jordan Stevenson

Anyone know what his squat/bench numbers are? I can't find them anywhere. I know Abdullah left at age 22 squatting 580 and benching 365 at 200lbs. With this kids build you'd have to think he is already close to that. He's got more weight & speed than abdullah already and he's only 18. I still think abdullah has a better cutback and a better sidestep, but lateral quickness can be improved with added flexibility. I'm excited for this kid.

• Fire 1

• 1 month later...

Could be wrong but I believe he is still injured.

What the hell is up with your name??? You change it?? Still remember that guy standing behind Tiger as we got our ass kicked in another Ryder Cup. The funny thing is he dressed up like that as a tribute to The Mechanic. It's not a very good try.

Could be wrong but I believe he is still injured.

What the hell is up with your name??? You change it?? Still remember that guy standing behind Tiger as we got our ass kicked in another Ryder Cup. The funny thing is he dressed up like that as a tribute to The Mechanic. It's not a very good try.

Ha! Yea, I moved to Denver from Chicago so had to change it from SkerChicago.