'15, '16, '17 Ohio St. loaded; can they challenge '95 Huskers?

IMO to win a title, you need:

Talent - CHECK --> OSU is loaded and Jalin Marshall and Curtis Samuel (both true freshman in 2014) who were pretty much non factors in the run last year could be the most talented players on offense.

Coaching - CHECK --> a little nervous about replacing Tom Hermann tho.

Scheduling/Pathway - CHECK ---> every team is going to have an off weak or two and is ripe for an upset but you can overcome this with Rutgers, Indiana, Maryland, Illinois on the schedule.

Luck/Good Fortune - ??? ---> look back in the BCS era and see what has happened for NC team to stay undefeated or back into a NCG due to a higher team losing an unexpected game. Also throw injuries in here.

I think OSU will end up comparing closer to the mid 2000s Florida teams and maybe like the early 2000s USC teams. Hopefully just in play on the field and not off the field.

It will be interesting if they have luck on their side once again this year. Also, it is a lot harder to play a conference championship game plus two playoff games than just your regular season and a bowl game.

Wisconsin -> Alabama -> and Oregon is a tough way to finish your season and they will have to do something close to that year if they want to win another one.

I think OSU will end up comparing closer to the mid 2000s Florida teams and maybe like the early 2000s USC teams. Hopefully just in play on the field and not off the field.

It will be interesting if they have luck on their side once again this year. Also, it is a lot harder to play a conference championship game plus two playoff games than just your regular season and a bowl game.

Wisconsin -> Alabama -> and Oregon is a tough way to finish your season and they will have to do something close to that year if they want to win another one.

I would guess that their road to the championship, will go through TCU.

I really hope I see that game too, I think that game would have been FANTASTIC last season. I think TCU, other than a healthy Oregon team, were the only teams that could beat OSU and the way they were playing at that time.