HuskerBoard Recruiting Predictor 2017

Not gonna lie, this is going to suck.

But it's a really good kind of suck. chuckleshuffle

WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Who voted for: Nebraska

max32790, BigRedBuster, somthiNoriginal, L.husker713, huskerhill,HuskermanMike, HIPP REDWINE ROZIER, TITANIC VS LUSITANIA, Jarred04, Dr. Strangelove, Judoka, Thanks_Tom RR, HuskerBowhunter, Minnesota_husker,Detasselingthehuskers, Warrior10, Army_Allen, Hedley Lamarr, Bball1091,SouthLincoln Husker, 1HuskrFan, HuskerExpat, amhynes89, AlexHamilton10, Ed Helms, Bigred_inSD, Flat Water, , SandhillshuskerW, HuskerInLostWages,Huskertrapper, AZRaiderH8r, corkman 27, Huskr25, 84HuskerLaw, Savage Husker,trob0508, seaofred92, husker_fan_from_sweden, BlackShirts32, HoneyBBQ, 1995 Redux, zoogs, rocketlb, MattyIce, VA Husker Fan, Roger Dorn, huskerfan92,Brouhaha, Husker John, Eric the Red, milehihusker, RADAR, Wordek, Husker from Kansas, Atbone95, huskerfan13, Blackshirt_Simonsen, shyndy, Sargon,worldsworstoutdoorsman, bisonwiches, grahm3, Husker_luver, cornographic, Zags,Dillrp4NU, huskersrule95, Decked, Mavric, swmohusker, CMT1525, Sker4Ever,Treand3, RedOrDye, Coach Power'T, DrunkOffPunch, SODAKSKERSFAN20, Jags04,Husker2019, Lil' Red, Squeaks, Mary Pats BOB, Husker57, big red one, Haspula,Lakehusker, OH HSKR FAN, NevadaHusker27, Andrew45, mnhusker, Touchdown Tommie, huskerfan120889, gbr93, caveman99, NebraskaHarry, Huskers44, Agent P, papio2chi, hskerholic, HuskerJosh82, The Dude, Born N Bled Red, bugeater17,JJkinz, blarson3, jsneb83, Cornhole, NUance, wiuhusker, Norhusker,Waterloohusker26, HuskerzFanatik, RedSavage, HuskerSG, idontknow, zeWilbur,WVhuskerXX, 3-N-OUT, GoBigCarl, GSG5545

OK. I think I'm caught up on this except for the KJJ predictions. That's going to take a little work.

amhynes89 out to a big lead with 13 correct picks. obert1 and Warrior10 in second with 8 followed by seofred92 with 7 then Bball1091, L.husker713, Mavric and Roger Dorn with 6.

Let me know if you see any mistakes on your picks.

And keep up the good work. :thumbs

Standings

Just a note:

You are not allowed to vote after a commitment has been made. That would seem to be obvious and it mostly on the honor system but COME ON, MAN!

I've had some suspicions for a bit and there's been a report or two but I ran across a spot where I found a couple after-the-fact votes. Consider this a general warning. You may or may not get a PM warning if found doing it again before being banned from the contest.