HuskerBoard Recruiting Predictor 2017

I had Gebbia pick correct, but it is not on the standings....

*Goes back and changes all my votes correct....all my non-correct picks are correct and not on the standings...

Funny.

...but if you're serious and doubt my integrity, look at the second line of people that got the pick correct on post #68.

I had Gebbia pick correct, but it is not on the standings....

*Goes back and changes all my votes correct....all my non-correct picks are correct and not on the standings...

Funny.

...but if you're serious and doubt my integrity, look at the second line of people that got the pick correct on post #68.

Not serious at all, just throwing a joke out.

• 2 weeks later...

OK. Seriously people. When I first saw this on my phone, there were 23 correct votes. But I couldn't get it to copy the list from there. By the time I get home, there are 30 votes.

Everyone has been given enough warnings. If you're caught voting after the announcement, you'll be removed from the contest.

OT Matt Sichterman

Who voted for: Nebraska

OK. Seriously people. When I first saw this on my phone, there were 23 correct votes. But I couldn't get it to copy the list from there. By the time I get home, there are 30 votes.

Everyone has been given enough warnings. If you're caught voting after the announcement, you'll be removed from the contest.

OT Matt Sichterman

Who voted for: Nebraska

seaofred92, amhynes89, huskerfan92, Mavric, ADS, obert1, HuskerExpat, 1995 Redux, Dillrp4NU, huskerrulz, swmohusker, Judoka, bnilhome, sho, huskersrule95,Savage Husker, Dr. Strangelove, Squeaks, CMT1525, Thanks_Tom RR, NM11046,MattyIce, papio2chi, Hedley Lamarr, IllinioisHusker, theknife, Melby, Roger Dorn, Ed Helms, Husker2019

What a bunch of jabronies

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...