SIGNED - (2016) PF Jeriah Horne

Yup, just another lame 6'7" player!

Woah. I never claimed Jeriah was lame. Jeriah is a great player. I expressed doubt that the staff would give him the ability to play in a position that suits him best.

I don't think the rejoinder was directed at you. I'm guessing that it was pointed at another poster who wears out the adjective "lame" by denigrating any player or coach who doesn't reach the poster's personal threshold of acceptability. (not SouthLincoln Husker)

Yup, just another lame 6'7" player!

Woah. I never claimed Jeriah was lame. Jeriah is a great player. I expressed doubt that the staff would give him the ability to play in a position that suits him best.

I don't think the rejoinder was directed at you. I'm guessing that it was pointed at another poster who wears out the adjective "lame" by denigrating any player or coach who doesn't reach the poster's personal threshold of acceptability. (not SouthLincoln Husker)

It was general. Last year, posters were questioning Jacobsen & this year it has been Horne. I think they should get a fair shake, instead of criticizing them before they get on campus.

• Fire 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I really think this guy is pretty good. He needs to reshape some of his body as some of that weight isn't muscle. I think when he gets in a college Wright program he will add the lower body muscle he needs to gain the power and speed. He's a bit slow for the big 10 but does have good coordination and a good inside/outside game. I get the impression Roby and Horne are hard workers and team players. They will be assets to our team. I do think Horne will have an adjustment year though.

• 1 month later...

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...