New College Football Video Game

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but lurked here in the past and have been a lifetime follower of the Huskers. Grew up in York and been to plenty of NU games through the years. This is mostly a shameless plug for my company. We are launching a new multiplayer college football game next month called Bobblehead College Football. We've had some early success on our kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...llege-football

We built the game in a lighthearted style, but the football simulation is actually very accurate. In the game you level up your campus by playing against better competition, as you build your team and campus you can compete for better recruits and against better teams on the football field.

We are in the process of requesting licensing for team names, logos and stadiums but we can only pursue teams that we can demonstrate have backers, so please back us and comment on the kickstarter that you want Nebraska in the game. And, help us spread the word and share our Facebook page or Tweet us @playlongshot with #AddMySchool @Huskers and when we get enough support we will request the University of Nebraska license.

Give me any feedback or ask questions right here and I'll do my best to respond to everyone.

Thank you!

• Fire 1