BTN Live Tour

Mavric

Bus Tour? WTF? Waited to hear about my Huskers. What I got was god awful crap. 10 minutes of Huskers and 50 minutes of Ohio State, Harbaugh, and miscellaneous nothing. What a step down from the last few years. I used to look forward to this program, but this was the worst #@%$ I have seen from BTN.

If this is what we can expect from BTN, I won't care if my TV provider removes it from our program lineup.

Bus Tour? WTF? Waited to hear about my Huskers. What I got was god awful crap. 10 minutes of Huskers and 50 minutes of Ohio State, Harbaugh, and miscellaneous nothing. What a step down from the last few years. I used to look forward to this program, but this was the worst #@%$ I have seen from BTN.

If this is what we can expect from BTN, I won't care if my TV provider removes it from our program lineup.

It was a waste of time. BTN is supposed to be "in depth" bc all they cover is the conference but the coverage is about as generic as it gets.

They have changed their format, that is for sure. It looks more like a regular season BTN Live than a preseason stop like they had done before.

They obviously think this will earn better ratings.

I do agree that they spend to much time talking OSU, but right now they are the team.

Anyone else notice that Glen Mason wasn't on last night? Probably doesn't mean anything, but Glen has never been a big Nebraska fan back to his Kansas days.