Mavric

Player: Xavier Gaines
Hometown: Lake Wales, Florida
School: Lake Wales
Position: Quarterback
Height: 6-2
Weight: 200
40 time:
Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Baylor, Clemson, FIU, Florida, Florida Atlantic, Florida State, Iowa State, Kentucky, Miami, Michigan State, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Penn State, South Florida, Tennessee, Texas, UCF, Virginia Tech, Wisconsin
Visits:

Twitter

Rivals: #221 Overall; #8 DTQB; :star:star:star:star
247: #31 DTQB; :star:star:star
Scout: #210 Overall; #11 QB; :star:star:star:star
ESPN: #15 DTQB; :star:star:star:star

Hudl

TW is a silent decommit.

But that doesn't make any sense as he's continued to hype up Nebraska and peer recruit.

Coaches at least don't consider him a commit right now. That's why they said 13 commits not 14 in the article that came out yesterday. That's at least my thought.

I don't think we have much of a chance. But with all those options, we must still be after him a little bit if he's even considering a visit.

As long as TW thinks he is visiting...

I agree. I'm not sure we'd have to have two QBs in this class and I'd be fine with only POB if that's how it went. But if the coaches think they want to have two, you have to still be working on other options.

It just seemed like some - not necessarily on this board - are kind of acting like we really aren't after Gains that much. It looks to me like we are.