Ameer Abdullah showed glimpses of being a high-level running back for Detroit Lions

I think Abdullah's a great back; my worries are when he gets nicked up, he will have to learn to play at a high level while not 100%, he didn't do this well while a husker!

Are you sure? The only reason he sat out was because he sprained his knee and that benches almost any pro as well.

Abdullah played more games at less than at 100% than I think we know of...

Oh yea, guaranteed. If you run that hard every single down like he did, you're hurting at the end.

Abdullah is one of the greatest backs we've ever had here. I don't know sometimes if people realize how truly fantastic that guy is. His numbers are great, but they could've been even better. He fought very hard for what he got.

• Fire 1

I think Abdullah's a great back; my worries are when he gets nicked up, he will have to learn to play at a high level while not 100%, he didn't do this well while a husker!

Ameer ran through an aggravated groin or hamstring, can't remember which one, for several games late in his junior year and still put up good production.

• Fire 1