Invasion of the Alien Anchor Babies!

My Fellow Americans and...'Muricans, I come to you today with great gravitas of heart and mind. As you know, would-be Fuhrer Trump has recently informed us that we are under attack and this attack has been going on for some time now. I realize in these times that it can be quite difficult to discern--according to the MSM--just exactly who we are under the attack of as the imminent or would'be attackers seem to change on a daily basis. Is it Russia? No. Is it Iran? ISIS? Nah. N. Korea? Not hardly. Syria, Yemen, China, Venezuela? Nupe, nupe, nupe. CUBA, it has to be Cuba, right? Nada, Nunca.

No, my friends, the threat is much more severe and insidious, and it is happening right under our noses: it's the invasion of alien anchor babies! OMG!

27-rf-babies-slide-280.jpg

Patriots, don't let their slight stature and general adorability fool you! No, these, these...babies, as Trump reminds us, are hardened criminals, well, maybe just potential criminals for now, but make no mistake, soon--once they're able to walk--they will be invading your suburban neighborhoods, breaking down the gates of your gated communities, descending upon your rooftops in the middle of the night, storming thru your doors and windows, hiding under your bed, in the closest, and when you least expect it: blamo!

Unlike many of their 'illegal' parents, whom by Fuhrer Trump's Plan, can be easily "rounded up" and deported--with otherwise disturbing references to "boxcars"--these kids, these miniature terrorists have a powerful and legal stronghold within our proud country as we speak, namely the 14th Amendment, which we can now reflect upon the obvious covert, seditious nature of those who designed and documented such a treasonous 'law' as being the work of, well, as Trump would say with profound depth of thought, insight, and articulation, "very bad people"!

Alien Anchor Babies gonna get yo' momma! Gonna steal yo' sista! Alien Anchor Babies gonna storm the Whitehouse, gonna take yo' job, gonna bring down the economy, gonna boycott Gerber Foods, Toys R Us, gonna loot big box stores for their ruthless, insatiable desire for Pampers--all this until their demands are met! And what is their primary demand? FREE PACIFIERS FOR ALL!

They have actually threatened, through their Teddy Bear liason, that they will "take to the streets" of the upper west side Manhattan and engage in "vigilante hordes" of Black Bloc Anarchist style rock throwing assaults on the shiney edifice of Trump Tower until the squirrel held against it's will on the top of his head is liberated once and for all! These babies will stop at nothing! One of them actually spit up on the stolen blueprints for Trump's Great Wall: the nerve!

Donald-Trumps-Air-Gone-Wild.jpg

We are in a national state of emergency, my brethren, the likes of which we have not seen since, well, uhm, the invasion of "illegal" Sandinistan Nicaraguan and Guevarrian Guatamalan kids about a year ago! They mean to destroy us from within!

What can you do? What can we do? What can anyone do--to kids? Anything you try to do them, well, you know, it tends to look, to borrow again from Trump, really really bad, like, the worst--that is, if public opinion means anything to anybody. It's really a public relations nightmare of the highest order and that, my friends, is the secret to their power over us and what makes these despicable alien anchor babies virtually immune to retaliation.

Yet, fight back we must. We must join together and send a message to these rogue babies that we are mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore! We must crush this invasion of alien anchor babies if we are to adhere to the Fuhrer's 'trumpet' call to, "MAKE ANGRY WHITE 'MURICANS FEEL GREAT AGIN"!

• Fire 4