SIGNED - QB Tristan Gebbia

Ed Helms

HuskerBoard Predictor  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The possibility of him and a few of the kids from Keyshawn 11 coming to Nebraska is extremely intriguing. If we could get them to commit relatively early, this could spring board this class to an entire new level with their help with peer recruiting.

Bingo, it could springboard us to a top 10 class quickly

Has this ever happened at Nebraska?

There's some suggestion Tom got in the top 10 now and then.

http://hailvarsity.com/news/college-football-recruiting/a-brief-history-of-husker-recruiting-rankings-1987-2012/2013/01/

The possibility of him and a few of the kids from Keyshawn 11 coming to Nebraska is extremely intriguing. If we could get them to commit relatively early, this could spring board this class to an entire new level with their help with peer recruiting.

Bingo, it could springboard us to a top 10 class quickly

Has this ever happened at Nebraska?

There's some suggestion Tom got in the top 10 now and then.

http://hailvarsity.com/news/college-football-recruiting/a-brief-history-of-husker-recruiting-rankings-1987-2012/2013/01/

I was referring to the pipe dream that a bunch of players from Calabasas, CA are going to commit here and get a bunch of other blue chippers to join the party. Has anything similar to that ever happened at Nebraska?

I think there is interest but there is also a really long way to go.

Out of the schools that have offered him, I think we're in the top 2-3. But I think he's on his way to a lot more offers.

Alabama has offered six QBs (including Gebbia) but four of them are already committed elsewhere. Gebbia would seem to be right at the top of their list.

Arizona State seems to be up there for him right now and he's one of five non-committed QBs they've offered.

And I would guess he'll end up with offers from several more Pac-12 schools who will be in the mix as well.

He's visited Stanford but they didn't offer yet. But they only have two non-commited QBs offers out right now.

USC only has one non-committed QB offer out.

UCLA has five offers out but also most of those Pac-12 schools are after the same guys so someone is going to miss out on a few of their top choices.

He's also visited Oklahoma who doesn't have any offers out to non-committed QBs right now.

I think we'll get him back on campus another time or two so we'll have our chance. But it will be interesting to see what happens when some of these other schools come calling.