SIGNED - QB Tristan Gebbia

Ed Helms

HuskerBoard Predictor  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dont shoot the messenger here. Apparently gebbia's dad bought a house in lincoln. No solid proof just something I heard from a buddy. Feel like that'd be hard to hide so if anyone here is sherlock, find it out!

I'd heard somewhere that they were looking. But it would be a pretty bold move to actually buy something before he was officially signed. Lots of things can happen in 10 months.

Not that risky if he has the money. Can always make it a rental property for college students. It's a wise investment IMO.

Dont shoot the messenger here. Apparently gebbia's dad bought a house in lincoln. No solid proof just something I heard from a buddy. Feel like that'd be hard to hide so if anyone here is sherlock, find it out!

I'd heard somewhere that they were looking. But it would be a pretty bold move to actually buy something before he was officially signed. Lots of things can happen in 10 months.

Not that risky if he has the money. Can always make it a rental property for college students. It's a wise investment IMO.

Or he knows his son is about to commit and sign with the huskers. It could happen!

My thoughts exactly. However, I really believe the Calabasas crew want to help build something here. I think they all end up here. Is his dad some kind of coach do you know?

I believe he's the current proprietor of Corn Fed Clothing.

• Fire 1

A search on lancaster county assessors site didnt find anything. But if recent enough purchase it might not be on there

He could have purchased it with an LLC which would make it a little more hush-hush. Or maybe he just signed an option contract. But you're right, they probably won't file the deed for at least 30 days after the purchase agreement is signed.

Is it his Dad that owns a business with a branch in Omaha??? Or, am I thinking of someone else??? Or...did I dream that????

I think this is correct.

If so, him possibly buying a home here (while giving me good indications that his son is taking coming here seriously) it's not as big of investment as say someone with absolutely no ties to the area all of a sudden buying a house here.

Is it his Dad that owns a business with a branch in Omaha??? Or, am I thinking of someone else??? Or...did I dream that????

I think this is correct.

If so, him possibly buying a home here (while giving me good indications that his son is taking coming here seriously) it's not as big of investment as say someone with absolutely no ties to the area all of a sudden buying a house here.

StockCross Financial has a branch off of 180th and Center.

Keyshawn is already getting after severl recruits on twitter. Just watching McQuitty periscope and they talking about darnay someone asked if he liked Nebraska Keyshawn said " there is a reason he has visited 6 times"

Then on same scope he said Gebbia was coming here. And mentioned April 4th. Gebbia shot that down and said he wasnt sure on a date yet. Keyshawn just throwing nebraska at everybody.. Right or wrong, this can't hurt. Gebbia had an ole miss lanyard on and people asked him about it, said he always has to rep his dad.

I think this is correct.

These rumors interest me a lot more now. Interesting timing if nothing else with Coan committing today.