SIGNED - QB Tristan Gebbia

Ed Helms

HuskerBoard Predictor  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know this may sound like an opportunistic comment. But, I see Gebbia as almost a bigger possible commitment than KJJ.

KJJ had ties here with his father and Riley. There is a type of familiarity there that I'm sure gave KJJ all the confidence in committing to this program.

However, Gebbia doesn't have any of that other than some of his friends (including KJJ and Dismuke) coming here. He could go almost wherever he wants including where HIS father went to school and is familiar. I will also say that I think many players look at the quality of QB that is being recruited as a sign of the direction of the program and if they want to play in that offense.

I think if Gebbia commits to us, it will go even farther to get more of these top California kids.

Very much agree, not just because of the fact that Gebbia is overall a higher rated recruit than Keyshawn, but because of the fact that he doesn't have ties to us other than KJJ's commitment. Would be huge to get an elite-level QB on this staff. Would boost our overall class immensely too. Honestly, wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Tristan took the job from POB in his 2nd year. If Gebbia builds a thicker frame, wow.

I know this may sound like an opportunistic comment. But, I see Gebbia as almost a bigger possible commitment than KJJ.

KJJ had ties here with his father and Riley. There is a type of familiarity there that I'm sure gave KJJ all the confidence in committing to this program.

However, Gebbia doesn't have any of that other than some of his friends (including KJJ and Dismuke) coming here. He could go almost wherever he wants including where HIS father went to school and is familiar. I will also say that I think many players look at the quality of QB that is being recruited as a sign of the direction of the program and if they want to play in that offense.

I think if Gebbia commits to us, it will go even farther to get more of these top California kids.

Very much agree, not just because of the fact that Gebbia is overall a higher rated recruit than Keyshawn, but because of the fact that he doesn't have ties to us other than KJJ's commitment. Would be huge to get an elite-level QB on this staff. Would boost our overall class immensely too. Honestly, wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Tristan took the job from POB in his 2nd year. If Gebbia builds a thicker frame, wow.

Well....that's a new one.

It used to be the most popular guy on the team is the back up QB. Now, it's the HS kid that hasn't even signed with us yet and hasn't played his senior year is better than the stud QB that signed last year.

Let's just be happy we would have two very good QBs on the team at that point.

• Fire 2

Well....that's a new one.

It used to be the most popular guy on the team is the back up QB. Now, it's the HS kid that hasn't even signed with us yet and hasn't played his senior year is better than the stud QB that signed last year.

Let's just be happy we would have two very good QBs on the team at that point.

and we still have transfer QB who could win the job and delay the hype train of one or both these highly rated QBs.