SIGNED - QB Tristan Gebbia

Ed Helms

HuskerBoard Predictor  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think we see Gebbia shy away from Ole Miss due to its current allegations.

1) There's a good chance they will be banned from bowls like Ohio State was, for several years. He wouldn't go to a place that had no chance to compete for National Championships.

2) he wants to play for a coach with a good pedigree of putting guys in the NFL. Langsdorf has 3 current NFL players. Riley is someone he knows he can trust from what Johnson Sr says. Riley also has a lot of NFL connections and the roster at NU is thin so he has a great chance at playing time. Plus there's a good chance we are going to land his best friend KJJ and already have his buddy Marquel.

3) WVU is the furthest from home and plays in the big 12 which has been the weakest conference the past few years. They have no conference championship game and he would have insane travel times and this kid is a school kid who wants a good degree.

4) I feel ole miss would have gotten him prior to all these allegations and soon to be sanctions. I feel this way due to his family connections there and their offense around him. Washington would be my concern at this point though. But based on his top 5 I do feel we have a good shot. We also have a good shot with the QB from NY due to Langsdorf's credibility with Eli Manning and the Giants in his backyard.

• Fire 1

1) There's a good chance they will be banned from bowls like Ohio State was, for several years. He wouldn't go to a place that had no chance to compete for National Championships.

2) he wants to play for a coach with a good pedigree of putting guys in the NFL. Langsdorf has 3 current NFL players. Riley is someone he knows he can trust from what Johnson Sr says. Riley also has a lot of NFL connections and the roster at NU is thin so he has a great chance at playing time. Plus there's a good chance we are going to land his best friend KJJ and already have his buddy Marquel.

3) WVU is the furthest from home and plays in the big 12 which has been the weakest conference the past few years. They have no conference championship game and he would have insane travel times and this kid is a school kid who wants a good degree.

4) I feel ole miss would have gotten him prior to all these allegations and soon to be sanctions. I feel this way due to his family connections there and their offense around him. Washington would be my concern at this point though. But based on his top 5 I do feel we have a good shot. We also have a good shot with the QB from NY due to Langsdorf's credibility with Eli Manning and the Giants in his backyard.

The Ol Miss AD came out and said that there were no major infractions and the investigation is over. Seems like nothing will come out of it.

If that is the case then every team should just cheat there tails off. If they can not find any wrongdoing with the Ol Miss program then the NCAA is a bigger joke than I originally thought it was.

The Ol Miss AD came out and said that there were no major infractions and the investigation is over. Seems like nothing will come out of it.

If that is the case then every team should just cheat there tails off. If they can not find any wrongdoing with the Ol Miss program then the NCAA is a bigger joke than I originally thought it was.

I don't think we can over estimate what a joke the NCAA is.

He also said no infractions were made under Freese which was a lie.