SIGNED - QB Tristan Gebbia

Ed Helms

HuskerBoard Predictor  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We're in the top group. Still wants to visit Ole Miss, SouthCar, maybe Wash and maybe us again. Riley blew away the parents.

Not really the news I was hoping for, but we'll see. Coan could make the decision for him.

If both want in wouldn't we take them? After this year we have,

Tanner Lee (Transfer) hopefully Jr not Sr

AJ Bush Jr

POB SO or RS Fr

We're in the top group. Still wants to visit Ole Miss, SouthCar, maybe Wash and maybe us again. Riley blew away the parents.

Not really the news I was hoping for, but we'll see. Coan could make the decision for him.

AJ Bush Jr

POB SO or RS Fr

Oh for sure. But I'm not sure both would want N.

AJ Bush Jr

POB SO or RS Fr

Can't be scared of a little competition. Not if you have the eye of the tiger that is....

Ok....obviously we all would have loved for him to commit today but we all know that wasn't going to happen.

So, how can this not be the news you were looking for?

In his top group and blew the parents away and possibly visiting again in the future.

I'm happy with that for right now.

Ok....obviously we all would have loved for him to commit today but we all know that wasn't going to happen.

In his top group and blew the parents away and possibly visiting again in the future.

I'm not sure him why him committing was unrealistic, he's seen the schools he has major interest in (outside of SouthCar who I don't think is really a player). I had hoped for us locking him up and getting the momentum rolling into the big weekend. That seems to be like a solid, and realistic, hope. I'm still happy to be in contention, but I don't like him looking to head to Ole Miss again.

I really don't have a preference of Coan/Gebbia, but give a slight edge to Gebbia for recruiting connection purposes.

AJ Bush Jr

POB SO or RS Fr

Can't be scared of a little competition. Not if you have the eye of the tiger that is....
I agree, but some/most kids don't view it that way now a days. But it is unfair to assume that about these too. POB wasn't scared of anyone, maybe these two arent either.

I'm not sure him why him committing was unrealistic, he's seen the schools he has major interest in (outside of SouthCar who I don't think is really a player). I had hoped for us locking him up and getting the momentum rolling into the big weekend. That seems to be like a solid, and realistic, hope. I'm still happy to be in contention, but I don't like him looking to head to Ole Miss again.

I really don't have a preference of Coan/Gebbia, but give a slight edge to Gebbia for recruiting connection purposes.

That's understandable. I just think the chances of him committing on his visit we're going to be extremely small even if he was blown away.

BTW....is he still here for the week of did he leave?