Bulking season

With us approaching bulking season what are your winter goals and what would you like to work on over the winter? For me I'm currently at 204 lbs and would like to get up to 220 to 225 lbs and keep my body fat around 18%. I'm also going to work hard on strength in the major lifts, bench, squat, deadlifts, etc and try and get my overall strength gains up there and push myself hard this winter in those areas.

What are the goals for you this winter?

I don't really subscribe to the cut\bulk season, so I guess my goals are still the same. Gain weight at ~2 pounds a month (this will probably come and go over time). Also, get stronger over a /long/ period of time using the three big lifts and their variants while maintaining a reasonable amount of body fat and conditioning. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

As bulking season starts to end... what methods have people found the best to aid in cutting? Any program someone has followed and been super successful with? I bulked all winter, I know the muscle is there because I'm stronger, but there just might still be a slight layer over top of it :D

Personally, I like to (really regardless, but especially for weight loss) eat about 6 times per day in small portions. This 1) stops you from feeling hungry because you're eating less, and 2) keeps your metabolism higher throughout the day.

• Fire 1