Bulking season

As bulking season starts to end... what methods have people found the best to aid in cutting? Any program someone has followed and been super successful with? I bulked all winter, I know the muscle is there because I'm stronger, but there just might still be a slight layer over top of it :D

Personally, I like to (really regardless, but especially for weight loss) eat about 6 times per day in small portions. This 1) stops you from feeling hungry because you're eating less, and 2) keeps your metabolism higher throughout the day.

This right here...And what you eat makes a huge difference. Really focus on your macros. My cutting session really works well when I take in 40-50gr of protein, 15-20gr of carbs and 10-15gr of fat every 2-3 hrs.

As bulking season starts to end... what methods have people found the best to aid in cutting? Any program someone has followed and been super successful with? I bulked all winter, I know the muscle is there because I'm stronger, but there just might still be a slight layer over top of it :D

I find eating less works best for me :P

Stump and Shark have good advice. There's no magic bullet, just work hard and eat smart. Eating more than three or four meals really helps. At least for me it's dangerous when I don't eat for more than 3 hour and get hunger pains. I have a tendency to over eat and binge when I do get a chance to eat again.