Signed - WR Derrion Grim

Haspula

This is one Wr i really cant wait to see come in and see how he produces. If could be a very Grim night for some DB's out there.

lol nice word play there.

Not just DBs, but it's on Langsdorf to get him matched up with OLBs who won't be able to keep up with him crossing the middle. Reminds me of our LBs who can't keep up with the speedier backs on other teams. It's also how McDaniels/Brady nickel and dimed the Seahawks LBs across the middle all game long in last year's super bowl. Run the DBs off and create space underneath to let them run wild in the open field.

• Fire 1

This is one Wr i really cant wait to see come in and see how he produces. If could be a very Grim night for some DB's out there.

Not just DBs, but it's on Langsdorf to get him matched up with OLBs who won't be able to keep up with him crossing the middle. Reminds me of our LBs who can't keep up with the speedier backs on other teams. It's also how McDaniels/Brady nickel and dimed the Seahawks LBs across the middle all game long in last year's super bowl. Run the DBs off and create space underneath to let them run wild in the open field.

Agreed.

Can confirm. Do this in Madden all day long.

Can confirm. Do this in Madden all day long.

It's in the game.
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...