Big Ten Network Releases Cool Football Promos For 13 Of Its Schools

GSG

Big Ten Network Releases Cool Football Promos For 13 Of Its Schools

College football returns to your television screens tomorrow night, and one of the most interesting games of opening day is Michigan vs. Utah, which will air on Fox Sports 1. Wednesday, the Big Ten Network unveiled a number of 16-second spots – one for each league school except Illinois – that will debut during the Wolverines vs. the Utes contest.

• Fire 4

Wasn't it just a couple years back that there was a push to eliminate that awesome tradition of releasing the balloons? Glad to see Riley embrace it!

Yeah. There was a helium shortage and something about the balloons not being biodegradable or something

Wasn't it just a couple years back that there was a push to eliminate that awesome tradition of releasing the balloons? Glad to see Riley embrace it!

Yeah. There was a helium shortage and something about the balloons not being biodegradable or something

There still is a helium shortage, but the situation is better now.

Helium Shortage Update

Good. Ever since we told my son he was going to his first game, he's been talking about getting a balloon and letting it go after we score.

Touchdown Nebraska!!!!!

I hope we aren't holding onto those balloons for very long.

Some good games tomorrow night. I'm freaking ready. I feel like I could throw the pads on and go out there and give Coach Riley 2-3 good plays before I run out of breath.

If someone will assist me with my pads and wheel me out to the turf, I'll be happy to cheer you on. As long as there is bourbon available, of course.

• Fire 1