Oh well

Decked

Still mad (of course). But definitely saw some positives. Armstrong has improved. And we saw glimpses from the running backs at times. WR core also played extremely well minus Turner. Keep in mind we were without our best playmaker and return our starting OLB, TE, and another member of the secondary. And we were without our starting punter. Still a long season boys. Still hopeful. GBR.

Still mad (of course). But definitely saw some positives. Armstrong has improved. And we saw glimpses from the running backs at times. WR core also played extremely well minus Turner. Keep in mind we were without our best playmaker and return our starting OLB, TE, and another member of the secondary. And we were without our starting punter. Still a long season boys. Still hopeful. GBR.

This is what scares me the most about this season. Our Running game was pretty much non-existent. Could be a very long, unfruitful season.

Armstrong progressed but then he digressed. Then progressed. Then digressed. I'm not convinced he should be the starter.

Let's just put this to rest. Who you gonna trot out there? Ryker Fyfe? Dude isn't better than Armstrong. Darlington? He's one head to the turf from being done for life. Bush? Dude would be a pick machine. No touch. Please tell me who is fit to lead besides Tommy.
  • Fire 2

Armstrong progressed but then he digressed. Then progressed. Then digressed. I'm not convinced he should be the starter.

Let's just put this to rest. Who you gonna trot out there? Ryker Fyfe? Dude isn't better than Armstrong. Darlington? He's one head to the turf from being done for life. Bush? Dude would be a pick machine. No touch. Please tell me who is fit to lead besides Tommy.

I hear Drew Brown may be looking for a new position

I hear Drew Brown may be looking for a new position
That's just uncalled for man. Tommy played his heart out and led this team as well as just about anyone could if you ask me. No excuses can be made, we had the chance to put em away and we didn't. But I'm gonna credit BYU for the plays they made instead of calling our guys out. They played hard, and that game was one of the more fun games I've witnessed. Absolutely nothing to hang our heads about. Get back to work and move on. I feel like Huskernation always has our foot on the ledge and we jump at the first sign of trouble and it gets real old real quick.
  • Fire 3

who should be the starter.

Apparently we're stuck with TA. I'm not an off-season football and recruiting nerd. I couldn't give two sh#ts about the off-season. All I know is this staff better start developing another QB. If the back-ups are that sh**ty and TA gets hurt, we're f'd with a broom stick