D(er) Trump(ino) Thread

• 4 weeks later...

Do you actually believe the things you're posting...?

I actually do, and I'm not the only one. There are many who draw parallels between current day USA and 1930s Germany, and Trump and Hitler or Mussolini. Fascism is on the rise in the USA, make no mistake about it, but that would require that you have some knowledge of the history of fascism/Nazism in this country. The so-called "Freedom Causus" in the Repub party is a clear example of right wing fascist obstructionism--brought to you by Der Koch Bros, of course. Many of the various "Liberty" or "Freedom" groups have direct historical ties to American Nazism.

41XBwydxaFL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg2663f9da9c0609df195cc2a0aeae1352.jpg

Also, Dave Emory @ spitfire.org is the source for fascist history as related to the USA.

Mein Trumpf is a clear and present danger, IMO, as is the Freedom Caucus.

Trumph of the Will: Taking Donald Trump's Fascism Seriously

Fascism is fueled not simply by elite manipulation, but by a variety of "mobilizing passions" spread through a critical mass of a populace (p.219). The overwhelmingly white, less educated (and thus more economically vulnerable), immigrant averse, confederate flag-supporting, "traditional" values-espousing nationalists who think that conditions of poverty for the Black community is mostly their own fault feel a chord struck when Trump speaks. They see themselves genuinely as victims, of precarious economic conditions, the perceptions of waning national ascendance, demographic marginalization, cultural change, and distant federal elites meddling in their way of life. Trump plays on all of these grievances with his promise to "Make America Great Again"

http://www.commondreams.org/views/2015/09/04/trumph-will-taking-donald-trumps-fascism-seriously

^^^

It appears as though you are confusing nationalism with more extreme nationalism (fascism). I guess there are probably just as many who would have a problem with a strong, nationalistic identity as they would with the fascist states of the early 20th century, but, whether they like it or not, it's coming. Look no further than recent European elections to confirm increasing nationalistic sentiment on a wider scale ( I know that Canada isn't in Europe, but before someone yells "what aboutz lil Trudeau??!!", let me just say "...lololololololololololololololol").

The most pathetic attempt to sway others to your point of view is to compare Trump to Hitler. Trump is not attempting to exterminate people. He has laid out plenty of ideas that will strengthen our economy.

Cornographic, If people really start coming to you saying that they agree with you, please let me know. I'll buy stock in a few tin foil companies.

• Fire 1

I actually do, and I'm not the only one. There are many who draw parallels between current day USA and 1930s Germany, and Trump and Hitler or Mussolini. Fascism is on the rise in the USA, make no mistake about it, but that would require that you have some knowledge of the history of fascism/Nazism in this country. The so-called "Freedom Causus" in the Repub party is a clear example of right wing fascist obstructionism--brought to you by Der Koch Bros, of course. Many of the various "Liberty" or "Freedom" groups have direct historical ties to American Nazism.

Also, Dave Emory @ spitfire.org is the source for fascist history as related to the USA.

Fascism is fueled not simply by elite manipulation, but by a variety of "mobilizing passions" spread through a critical mass of a populace (p.219). The overwhelmingly white, less educated (and thus more economically vulnerable), immigrant averse, confederate flag-supporting, "traditional" values-espousing nationalists who think that conditions of poverty for the Black community is mostly their own fault feel a chord struck when Trump speaks. They see themselves genuinely as victims, of precarious economic conditions, the perceptions of waning national ascendance, demographic marginalization, cultural change, and distant federal elites meddling in their way of life. Trump plays on all of these grievances with his promise to "Make America Great Again"

http://www.commondreams.org/views/2015/09/04/trumph-will-taking-donald-trumps-fascism-seriously

This is funny because Hitler took guns away from people, disarmed them.

Trump said last night that he wanted more people in gun free zones to have them, and specifically talked about the 6 courageous marines that were shot because they were in a gun free zone.

That's the furthest from hitler there is.

Your man Obama and dems alike (Hilary) all want to disarm america...and then bring in the UN to help enforce martial law.

******There, how's that for some tin foil hat wearing prop.

You think the bolded sounds ridiculous? Look in the mirror.

• Fire 3
  • 4 weeks later...

This is funny because Hitler took guns away from people, disarmed them.

Trump said last night that he wanted more people in gun free zones to have them, and specifically talked about the 6 courageous marines that were shot because they were in a gun free zone.

That's the furthest from hitler there is.

Your man Obama and dems alike (Hilary) all want to disarm america...and then bring in the UN to help enforce martial law.

******There, how's that for some tin foil hat wearing prop.

You think the bolded sounds ridiculous? Look in the mirror.

Hitler disarmed the Jews only. Everybody else could have their guns. The Dems don't want to disarm folk, just some sane regulation. A ton of illegal guns come into the country via the black market, which is a good place to start.

Trumpf is like a combo Hilter/Mussolini pckge, and like I said and have shown, I'm not the only one saying it. Trumpf is a clear and present danger, IMO--maybe worse than GW Bush.

You Trumpf lovers can blah blah blah all you want as re: my opinion--it's a free country, more or less.

The Dems don't want to disarm folk, just some sane regulation. A ton of illegal guns come into the country via the black market, which is a good place to start.

You might want to ask our president to tighten up the borders, huh?

I dunno. One hears of illegal guns coming into places like Miami, Brooklyn, S Compton by the boxcar and/or truckloads. Some say the CIA has a hand in that stuff as they've always been known to be in the arms trade to help fund their nefarious activities--you know, Iran Contra type stuff--ancient history, I guess. Fast and Furious happened across the Mexican border--ATF deal, they say. Those gun show loop holes aren't a good thing either.

But that reminds me as per Trumpf's alleged Great Mexican Wall. Guess what, there's this thing called the Canadian border. Oh, there's also the Gulf

coast, the East Coast, the West Coast. They make these things called "boats" and these other things called "airplanes", soooo...

Also, I suppose a discussion as to the US's genocidal proxy wars in Central and South America would probably evade intelligent discussion--or recognition--on Huskerboard. Immigration blowback, sorry to say.

If we're lucky, Mein Trumpf will have a fatal fall in the shower or something and we won't have to listen to his sorry self anymore. I'd applaud it, actually.

The Dems don't want to disarm folk, just some sane regulation. A ton of illegal guns come into the country via the black market, which is a good place to start.

I dunno. One hears of illegal guns coming into places like Miami, Brooklyn, S Compton by the boxcar and/or truckloads. Some say the CIA has a hand in that stuff as they've always been known to be in the arms trade to help fund their nefarious activities--you know, Iran Contra type stuff--ancient history, I guess. Fast and Furious happened across the Mexican border--ATF deal, they say. Those gun show loop holes aren't a good thing either.

But that reminds me as per Trumpf's alleged Great Mexican Wall. Guess what, there's this thing called the Canadian border. Oh, there's also the Gulf

coast, the East Coast, the West Coast. They make these things called "boats" and these other things called "airplanes", soooo...

Also, I suppose a discussion as to the US's genocidal proxy wars in Central and South America would probably evade intelligent discussion--or recognition--on Huskerboard. Immigration blowback, sorry to say.

If we're lucky, Mein Trumpf will have a fatal fall in the shower or something and we won't have to listen to his sorry self anymore. I'd applaud it, actually.

Please tell me all about Panama and ESPECIALLY Nicaragua!

Contra1.png

Contra1.png

The only C American country the USA Inc hasn't conducted a proxy war in is Costa Rica. As to Nicaragua, well, they never really recovered from the Sandinista/Contra thing--the Sandinistas being the Good guys, of course. CIA was conducting air strikes out of a base in Honduras, Contras being the US trained ground force, blah blah blah blah. Sandinistas eventually lost, blah blah blah. You can Google it.

Reagan was all 'gaga' about the "world wide threat" of, um, Grenada--population of a couple 100k at the time. Reagan felt like a big ol' tough guy taking down Grenada--Guatamala too--thankfully, as they were a "major threat" to Murica(ha ha ha).

Murica doesn't ever attack countries that can fight back, in case you hadn't noticed.

Panama was a back and forth thing over the years, I forget who controls it now. My bro was a Green Beret down there in the late 60s.

Anyway, I can tell you're inquiry isn't serious, I wonder how. Muricans are either ignorant of or in denial about the ugly parts of Murican history. Mein Trumpf would be a great addition to that--the ugly part, that is.

Contra1.png

The only C American country the USA Inc hasn't conducted a proxy war in is Costa Rica. As to Nicaragua, well, they never really recovered from the Sandinista/Contra thing--the Sandinistas being the Good guys, of course. CIA was conducting air strikes out of a base in Honduras, blah blah blah blah. Sandinistas eventually lost, blah blah blah. You can Google it.

Panama was a back and forth thing over the years, I forget who controls it now. I can tell you're inquiry serious, I wonder how. Muricans are either ignorant of or in denial about the ugly parts of Murican history.

No, my inquiry wasn't really "inquiry serious" because I already know all about this stuff. It was more in response to the "intelligent discussion" and "recognition" part of your post.

Contra1.png

The only C American country the USA Inc hasn't conducted a proxy war in is Costa Rica. As to Nicaragua, well, they never really recovered from the Sandinista/Contra thing--the Sandinistas being the Good guys, of course. CIA was conducting air strikes out of a base in Honduras, blah blah blah blah. Sandinistas eventually lost, blah blah blah. You can Google it.

Panama was a back and forth thing over the years, I forget who controls it now. I can tell you're inquiry serious, I wonder how. Muricans are either ignorant of or in denial about the ugly parts of Murican history.

No, my inquiry wasn't really "inquiry serious" because I already know all about this stuff. It was more in response to the "intelligent discussion" and "recognition" part of your post.

Oh, well, not alot of people--in general--know about the USA's foreign policies--proxy wars--in C and S America, so my apologies. The fact that said wars were/are rarely if ever reported kind of adds to the problem.

Chomsky is the expert on such matters, of course.

Back to the gun issue. Thought I saw on CNN where they said 90% or so of guns purchased for illegal activity in the USA comes from about 10 gun shops in particular.

Contra1.png

Oh, well, not alot of people--in general--know about the USA's foreign policies--proxy wars--in C and S America, so my apologies. The fact that said wars were/are rarely if ever reported kind of adds to the problem.

Chomsky is the expert on such matters, of course.

Back to the gun issue. Thought I saw on CNN where they said 90% or so of guns purchased for illegal activity in the USA comes from about 10 gun shops in particular.

Interesting stat about the guns, but, honestly, you lost at Chomsky