D(er) Trump(ino) Thread

Heil Bernie.

Throw the evil capitalists in the ovens!!!!!

Bernie's Jewish, sooooo.......that further erodes your comparing him to Hitler.

Ummmm.......don't know much about hitler's family do you?

A little bit. There were allegations that Adoph's father Alois was part Jewish, but there is, apparently, little substance to the claim:

Nazi official Hans Frank suggested that Alois's mother had been employed as a housekeeper for a Jewish family in Graz, and that the family's 19-year-old son Leopold Frankenberger had fathered Alois.[7] No Frankenberger was registered in Graz during that period, and no record has been produced of Leopold Frankenberger's existence,[8] so historians dismiss the claim that Alois's father was Jewish.[9][10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler#Ancestry

It is more commonly believed he was more or less Catholic in upbringing:

...technically, in order to be Jewish, one must be born of a Jewish mother, or convert to Judaism (of course, the Nazis had their own ideas on what made someone a Jew). Hitler was born to a Catholic mother, and obviously never converted to Judaism. During his lifetime he was more or less a lapsed Catholic, at times dabbling in various German pagan-mystic beliefs.

http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/142825

If you have insider information to the contrary, please don't hesitate to inform the world--and us--about it.

More on Trump and Mussolini:

WA Post: Donald Trump, America’s modern Mussolini

Indeed, Trump owes less to Willkie’s tradition than to Benito Mussolini’s, and not only because of the superficial: Trump’s chin-out toughness, sweeping right-hand gestures and talk of his “huge” successes and his “stupid” opponents all evoke the Italian dictator’s style. Monday’s breathtaking announcement that he would block all Muslims from entering the United States has many pointing out the obvious fascist overtones.

But Trump has built toward this for some time, beginning with his pledge to round up and deport millions of illegal immigrants. A couple of weeks ago, after Trump said he would consider forcing Muslims in the United States toregister in a database, the conservative military historian Max Boot tweeted: “Trump is a fascist. And that’s not a term I use loosely or often. But he’s earned it.”

Trump uses many of the fascist’s tools: a contempt for facts, spreading a pervasive sense of fear and overwhelming crisis, portraying his backers as victims, assigning blame to foreign or alien actors and suggesting only his powerful personality can transcend the crisis. He endorsed the violence done to a dissenter at one of his rallies, and he now floats the idea of making entry to the United States contingent on religion. https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trump-isnt-todays-wendell-willkie-hes-todays-benito-mussolini/2015/12/08/77c81b0c-9ddc-11e5-a3c5-c77f2cc5a43c_story.html

He's an idiot. Not a fascists.

I agree that Trump is an idiot. I actually think that Trump and Obama have quite a bit in common. Trump claims that he's the anti-politician, but his behavior is like a classic politician. Like Obama, Trump seizes on hot button wedge issues and tries to pick sides for political gain despite the fact that he is dividing constituents in the process. We saw Obama jump on the Oregon shooting in an attempt to "politicize" gun control, just as Trump jumped on the terrorist attack to spew his anti-Muslim ban. Obama demonizes those that are successful and in the top 1%, and even those who do well but are not in the top 1% somehow are "unamerican" for not doing their fair share to give to others. Trump attacks all Mexicans even though most are not rapists and killers as he claims. Both guys love the spotlight and the fame that they get from the media, though I think after 7 years Obama is not as eager to give speeches as he was in his early years. Obama attacks Republicans that oppose his ideas, including calling him terrorists, despite the fact that they have honest disagreements with his policies and views. It's unfortunate our political climate has gotten so toxic on both sides with these two men front and center.

He's an idiot. Not a fascists.

I agree that Trump is an idiot. I actually think that Trump and Obama have quite a bit in common. Trump claims that he's the anti-politician, but his behavior is like a classic politician. Like Obama, Trump seizes on hot button wedge issues and tries to pick sides for political gain despite the fact that he is dividing constituents in the process. We saw Obama jump on the Oregon shooting in an attempt to "politicize" gun control, just as Trump jumped on the terrorist attack to spew his anti-Muslim ban. Obama demonizes those that are successful and in the top 1%, and even those who do well but are not in the top 1% somehow are "unamerican" for not doing their fair share to give to others. Trump attacks all Mexicans even though most are not rapists and killers as he claims. Both guys love the spotlight and the fame that they get from the media, though I think after 7 years Obama is not as eager to give speeches as he was in his early years. Obama attacks Republicans that oppose his ideas, including calling him terrorists, despite the fact that they have honest disagreements with his policies and views. It's unfortunate our political climate has gotten so toxic on both sides with these two men front and center.

Which Koch brother are you?

"I do like Ted Cruz, but not a lot of evangelicals come out of Cuba," he told the crowd at a town hall event at the Iowa State Fairgrounds in Des Moines. "Not a lot come out."

What is this? Like, what is the point of saying it? What's he implying?

He likes him BUT he's from Cuba so that's bad? He likes him BUT he's not really an evangelical since he's from Cuba? I can't stand Cruz but Trump is a damn bigot. And this version we have of him is his edited version. I think he's downright racist, sexist and classist.