Jaguars safety Roman Buchanan said, "That was the best offensive line I've ever seen."

http://journalstar.stats.com/cfb/recap.asp?g=201509120023&e=2015_03_0023&home=23&vis=2549&final=true

"Their offensive line plays really well, and we saw that on film," Jaguars safety Roman Buchanan said. "That was the best offensive line I've ever seen."

Thoughts on the Husker offensive line play?

Meh... Did alright...Did what they were supposed to. The comment was nice but the reference was based on what? Gardner-Webb? Unless you're gonna make a helmet sticker claiming "Best O-line as endorsed by USA" it doesn't matter. I'd wait till late November to make a meaningful judgment on this offensive line.

Yes, they were talking about some of the SEC lines they faced. One player (not sure if it was the same guy) said some of those lines were more athletic, but praised the Huskers effort, toughness, and team play. Wouldn't read *too* much into it, as it is opponents heaping praise after a butt-kicking, but it's nice to hear!

If you read the actual article you'll have a better reference to make a comment in this thread. It's not based on Gardner-Webb...he's basing it on the SEC opponents he faced last year (supposedly better teams than us). After all, we're a middle of the road, decent, but not so fabulous team ... right?

Right, man everyone needs to get over themselves. From what I have seen in the firtst 2 weeks of football, which isn't much there are about 4-5 elite football teams this year. Then there are about 35 good football teams. I would put Nebraska in that second group. So unless you are OSU, Alabama, TCU, maybe MSU and maybe USC there are a lot of team out there that are going to be beating up on each other this year.

Yes, they were talking about some of the SEC lines they faced. One player (not sure if it was the same guy) said some of those lines were more athletic, but praised the Huskers effort, toughness, and team play. Wouldn't read *too* much into it, as it is opponents heaping praise after a butt-kicking, but it's nice to hear!

I get not reading too much into it, but you never can completely dismiss it like some people do.