***Miami Game Discussion***

Talent isn't there. At every single position. Seems to me that Pelini rented a lot of jucos. Riley will need to do the same. Ameer saved last year and we have no talent at running back, or quarterback for that matter

Recruiting rankings and the BTN analysts disagree.

But by all means continue with the excuses.

Bo was a dick...and his i am god attitude could never muster up enough talent to make up for him just being a dick. hopefully they get better. Its still not over yet, maybe a light bulb will go on and they can do some good things in the second half.

Talent isn't there. At every single position. Seems to me that Pelini rented a lot of jucos. Riley will need to do the same. Ameer saved last year and we have no talent at running back, or quarterback for that matter

Lol... No, just.... No.

Talent isn't calling Max protect PA deep passes on 3rd and short, putting LB's on Slot Receivers, and getting a penalty on every big play.

• Fire 2

So to those who talked about the basics and fundamentals on being improved from last year. I expect you to be part of the discussions after the game. Because clearly nothing has improved or infact seems worse. Pump this sunshine

Yup. Same sh#t, different year.

It's indeed sh#t but it's mostly different sh#t. Not that that makes any difference "at the end of the day" ugh