***Miami Game Discussion***

Talent isn't there. At every single position. Seems to me that Pelini rented a lot of jucos. Riley will need to do the same. Ameer saved last year and we have no talent at running back, or quarterback for that matter

Recruiting rankings and the BTN analysts disagree.

But by all means continue with the excuses.

Oh I will. But the most glaring defeciancies is the line play. Remember Matt Thurman, not exactly the prototype QB but he managed to eek out a win in Manhattan Lawrence P had something to do with it to.

Listen: the game is not over yet! We get one turnover early in third and punch one in and we're back in it, despite playing horribly! A terrible first quarter. Too many bonehead penalties - a couple of which were about 35 yard penalties and drive killers. We overcame a couple near 3rd and punt situations. However, we are not getting turnover. Tackling is good but we need to hit and strip the ball. I suspect Miami will attempt to move the ball some but may want to be more cautious to avoid the pick 6 scenario that makes the game more competitive. They will want to run clock. We need to quit the stupid 'stretch' plays. They are poorly designed and absent defense errors, they won't work very often. We need quick hitters with average speed running backs. Delays and slow to break plays allow the defense to cover too easily and require the blocks to be longer lasting and more devastating. Not our strength certainly.

• Fire 1

Listen: the game is not over yet! We get one turnover early in third and punch one in and we're back in it, despite playing horribly! A terrible first quarter. Too many bonehead penalties - a couple of which were about 35 yard penalties and drive killers. We overcame a couple near 3rd and punt situations. However, we are not getting turnover. Tackling is good but we need to hit and strip the ball. I suspect Miami will attempt to move the ball some but may want to be more cautious to avoid the pick 6 scenario that makes the game more competitive. They will want to run clock. We need to quit the stupid 'stretch' plays. They are poorly designed and absent defense errors, they won't work very often. We need quick hitters with average speed running backs. Delays and slow to break plays allow the defense to cover too easily and require the blocks to be longer lasting and more devastating. Not our strength certainly.

I see nothing on the field to back this up.

New QB I'm done with this bullsh#t. He refuses to check down. Warm up Darlington. We need a general on the field.

Not sure he qualifies as a general, maybe a private first class. Zero game experience.
Coach's kid. Need decision making before play making
I'm sure he can command the receivers to start catching the ball...

We need a change. Tommy has already missed too many check downs. He is staring down the primary.

I see nothing on the field to back this up.

While it has been a rough first half, 84HuskerLaw is right. One big play can swing the momentum and get the team clicking. They came back against BYU, maybe they can do it again.

plus one to this post because it's cute.

New QB I'm done with this bullsh#t. He refuses to check down. Warm up Darlington. We need a general on the field.

Not sure he qualifies as a general, maybe a private first class. Zero game experience.
Coach's kid. Need decision making before play making
I'm sure he can command the receivers to start catching the ball...

We need a change. Tommy has already missed too many check downs. He is staring down the primary.

Dude throws off his back foot leaning back 90% of the time.

• Fire 2