***Miami Game Discussion***

Just not a good team. No real talent and bad recruiting. Going to take many seasons to get back on top. It for sure won't be this coaching staff, that will need to change as well.

And you know what? Our sellout streak will not endure another coaching change. This is our coach get ready to accept that.
I'm not sure it will survive this season.
Agreed. It will end under this coach...guaranteed.

I really do not think it will remain. 14 years of mediocrity.......

It will. But by artificial means. The stands may not be full, though.

Tommy, gamer. The run game, huh.....

Yea, imagine that. Running against a team who is soft against the run......... It works.

I really don't understand why Langsdorf would take away Tommy's mobility, it makes the defense have to play more honest against him. If a QB has that has a an attribute, you use it to it's fullest.

The one thing EVERY TEAM FEARS........ A mobile QB. Langs neuters our teams leading returning rusher.... Idiot

It's the NFL mentality that abhors using a mobile QB.

Time and again, the best offenses in college football feature offenses run by mobile QBs. Spread option teams are the hardest to defend. Pair a good spread-option team with a decent defense and you've got playoff contender.

So, i dont want this team to fail. But when do the apologies start from the people who ridiculed those of us who thought this was a bad hire. Because its been a pretty sh**ty year for those of use who have said displeasure about this hire.

No one is going to apologize to you for you anything.

Why not, i think to some extent its due.

You've done nothing, but pout around here for months, it's growing old, no one needs to apologize to you for anything. You are due nothing, simple as that, you won't agree, but no one HAS to apologize to you.

Yea, get over yourself dude.

The worst part of this performance is that the same exact mistakes that led to Bo's firing are being made by Riley. That's the very definition of stasis. I'm glad Bo is gone, but this is pathetic and inexcusable. If any fingers should be pointed, they need to be directed at Eichorst.

x14.2