***Miami Game Discussion***

Anyone else on this board in their 40's older? cause you know the pain i feel....lol. Maybe it will get better after that TD.

Dude, it's killing me. Watching us flounder in average since 2001....

Man some ugly football..

I wish we could be average right now. We are well below that.

New here.

Davie giving up big plays in the first quarter stuck us in a hole, and specially with all of the dropped passes we have had.

In regards of the defense, I feel like we were mislead in how good our defensive line was. On the boards before the season reading posts, many posts talked about how our d-line was talented and would be feared. The fact that they aren't, and aren't doing much, hurts the lb and coverage.

Tommy has looked good IMO, receivers have dropped way too many passes. Big hits or not, you need to catch it and expect a hit.

Some have commented on the coaching hire, and I was 50/50 with MR. I came to that conclusion after researching him and his career (I hadn't heard of him before he was hired). I think Bo needed to go, and not 100% sure with this hire, but I am giving him time and supporting him.

Still a lot of football to be played in this game. We get a couple of stops, and the offense steps up, we aren't out of this. It will take salty play on defense and no more dropped passes.

Calm, rational points. Those aren't welcome on the game thread!

Just kidding! Welcome to the board.