***Miami Game Discussion***

So, i dont want this team to fail. But when do the apologies start from the people who ridiculed those of us who thought this was a bad hire. Because its been a pretty sh**ty year for those of use who have said displeasure about this hire.

No one is going to apologize to you for you anything.

Why not, i think to some extent its due.

You've done nothing, but pout around here for months, it's growing old, no one needs to apologize to you for anything. You are due nothing, simple as that, you won't agree, but no one HAS to apologize to you.

Yea, get over yourself dude.

What I said was true and you've been that way since Bo was fired. It gets old, you want to talk about it more then start a thread in the woodshed and we can talk, but I'm not going to continue to do it here.

I can always meet you at the cop shop in Wdm if you really want to.

On what grounds? Cause you are being told by a mod on Huskerboard to chill out with the negative crap you've been spewing for awhile now? Yeah, good luck with that one dude.............lmao.

Bench Armstrong. You know, the one guy giving it his all today.[/

The worst part of this performance is that the same exact mistakes that led to Bo's firing are being made by Riley. That's the very definition of stasis. I'm glad Bo is gone, but this is pathetic and inexcusable. If any fingers should be pointed, they need to be directed at Eichorst.

He hired both coaches, iirc.

Make your own conclusions.

I thought TO hired Bo?

I was referring to Pederhorst hiring both Golden and Riley.

So this is the second PedeyBowl then?