Alex Lewis social media post

Red Five

I don't seem to have any of the problems with posting things on Twitter, Facebook, Snap shot, or Instagram like college football players do or like 35 year old drunk asses do. Oh, I know why, I don't use any of those things nor do I pay attention to those things.

I really don't understand the fascination with telling everyone in the world what I had for dinner or when I had a bowel movement. Nor do I understand the people that care what I had for dinner or when I had a bowel movement. :ahhhhhhhh

If that's what you would use twitter or facebook for, you're better off not using it at all. I guess facebook is kinda like that, depending on who you pay attention to.

Twitter is the fastest way to get information on the planet. Follow local and national journalists, and when something happens, you know about it right away. I suppose there are people who post about their bowel movements, but if you follow those kind of people that's your fault.

I pretty sure you realize I am trying to be funny. I get that twitter is a great way to get information out to the world, but 90% of the information spread around the world on twitter is useless/meaningless observation or attacks by someone about someone or something. I don't care what LaBron James, or George Clooney thinks about anything dealing with something out of their area of expertise.

Here's a good shot of the play.

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/1A14BAD6451257167755057467392_430f256cac2.0.2.3452213870234405246.mp4?versionId=JOpa_nghKN3TLbwVCOU7C2KXW1fyTtJA

My biggest issue with the whole thing is that this team has a big problem with penalties. We have a problem with penalties and have a team captain that gets frustrated and cheap shots an opposing player that's clearly out of bounds.

If that's a cheap shot then it's a pretty weak cheap shot.

It's no where near diving at knees or nut-punching but if the team names on the jerseys were reversed everyone on here would be calling it a dirty hit. But whatever, I don't much care if it's viewed as a cheap shot or not. I just want to see Nebraska clean up the dumb penalties because they're not good enough as a team to overcome a dozen penalties every Saturday against a team with a pulse.

Here's a good shot of the play.

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/1A14BAD6451257167755057467392_430f256cac2.0.2.3452213870234405246.mp4?versionId=JOpa_nghKN3TLbwVCOU7C2KXW1fyTtJA

My biggest issue with the whole thing is that this team has a big problem with penalties. We have a problem with penalties and have a team captain that gets frustrated and cheap shots an opposing player that's clearly out of bounds.

If that's a cheap shot then it's a pretty weak cheap shot.

It's no where near diving at knees or nut-punching but if the team names on the jerseys were reversed everyone on here would be calling it a dirty hit. But whatever, I don't much care if it's viewed as a cheap shot or not. I just want to see Nebraska clean up the dumb penalties because they're not good enough as a team to overcome a dozen penalties every Saturday against a team with a pulse.

I can agree with the bolded part.

I personally wouldn't be calling it a dirty hit. I don't even call the plays where two Miami fans got tossed out of the game dirty hits.

• 2 weeks later...