How much education do you have?

Huskerboard educational demographics  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology. Taking classes right now to get certified in MRI and classes next year to get certified in CT. These classes will go towards my bachelors degree if I ever want to pursue it, but idk. You make the same amount of money with an associates in this field as you do bachelors

My daughter just finished up the same degree and just got her first full time job yesterday I am happy to say.

Nice! What state? In Nebraska not many people find FT jobs in this field right out of college. Its mostly PRN/on-call and move their way into a FT position over time, so congrats to her.

She graduated in May from Saint Luke's was working 2 part times one in La Mars and one in Sioux City. Plus she still had a part time with the Buckle in the mall. Got on full time at a clinic in Sioux City.

I went to college for one year and majored in Computer Science. My scholarships fully paid for a year, but at the end of that year, I decided that I'd die a long, slow death as a computer programmer, and I didn't want to dump 5 figures into trying to figure out what I wanted to do for the rest of my life, so I called it quits. I made it into the IT field anyway (just not as a programmer), so I'm hoping that on-the-job experience will make up for lack of a degree.

PHD.

No not a Pretty Huge D#@$

Not sure why PHD is listed twice. Unless you mean a Philosophiae Doctor (Doctor of Philosophy), instead of more common meaning of PhD - a doctorate usually based on at least 3 years graduate study and a dissertation; the highest degree awarded graduate study...

Unless you wanted to sort out Doctors, and lawyers from those with a PHD in like ancient latin....

But an actual PhD, I am irish so no PHD otherwise.

Then again I use my real name as my tag, so not a secret. If you google my name in the right towns and clients I have been in a lot of newspapers for murders etc.

Yes I am a giant dick. However I am Dr. Dick.

Not sure why PHD is listed twice. Unless you mean a Philosophiae Doctor (Doctor of Philosophy), instead of more common meaning of PhD - a doctorate usually based on at least 3 years graduate study and a dissertation; the highest degree awarded graduate study...

Unless you wanted to sort out Doctors, and lawyers from those with a PHD in like ancient latin....

But an actual PhD, I am irish so no PHD otherwise.

I listed it twice to distinguish between PhDs (Doctor of Philosophy) and other advanced degrees more advanced than Master's Degrees, e.g., Law degrees or Medical Doctor degrees.