WR Desmond Fitzpatrick [Louisville - Signed LOI]

Mavric

we really need some good fortune here.... lets hope the tumors are being removed... the new growth is starting to come in and the puberty of a new era of nebraska football is starting to take shape

"You're so negative irie." I said that in my best teenager voice. Who am i?

it doesn't matter... i don't care... i have an idea who i want you to be....... but more importantly what are you wearing...?!

https://mobile.twitter.com/dezfitz8/status/663770467052953600

He also retweeted Bryant's commitment tweet.

He just tweeted out Let me clear my throat. Good sign right?

#HipHopHogwash

But I like our chances.

I do believe that Nebraska had played that song going into the 4th quarter on several occasions, did they bring that back recently?

They played it right after Janos 4th qtr TD against Wiscy. Place went nuts when they did too.

I do believe that Nebraska had played that song going into the 4th quarter on several occasions, did they bring that back recently?

They played it right after Janos 4th qtr TD against Wiscy. Place went nuts when they did too.

I've been at the rest of the home games this year and I don't think it was played any other time.

Pretty sure Wiscy was the first. I thought they might keep it going for Northwestern but I'm pretty sure they didn't.

I've been at the rest of the home games this year and I don't think it was played any other time.

Pretty sure Wiscy was the first. I thought they might keep it going for Northwestern but I'm pretty sure they didn't.

They played it at the end of the MSU game

They played it at every home game in 2011 and 2012 I believe.