WR Desmond Fitzpatrick [Louisville - Signed LOI]

Mavric

• 2 weeks later...

Just getting a feeling that the longer this drags out, the more he's slipping away....

https://twitter.com/dezfitz8/status/686327805060235264

I hope we can close on him. We have recruited the heck out of him and he likes our offense and loves coach williams. His parents have a good relationship with the staff. If we lose him it won't be bc of a lack of effort. Needed to get him here for the Jan 22 visit with his parents and all the other big recruits

Just getting a feeling that the longer this drags out, the more he's slipping away....

https://twitter.com/dezfitz8/status/686327805060235264

I hope we can close on him. We have recruited the heck out of him and he likes our offense and loves coach williams. His parents have a good relationship with the staff. If we lose him it won't be bc of a lack of effort. Needed to get him here for the Jan 22 visit with his parents and all the other big recruits
I know last week didn't think he'd make back, but in article I read today the 22nd was the weekend he was deciding where to go. Hope we somehow pull him this way that weekend.

MSU, coming off two of its best seasons in school history thanks to quarterback Dak Prescott, offered Fitzpatrick this weekend when Fitzpatrick's former recruiter at Louisville, former Florida State and NFL cornerback Terrell Buckley, took a job at Mississippi State. As a result, the Bulldogs are in the hunt.

According to Greg Fitzpatrick, some other "big time" schools are after his son as well. Desmond Fitzpatrick, from Waterford (Mich.) Mott High School, will visit one of those schools on Jan. 22.
"We're hearing from a couple of schools right now. I can't say who they are, but there's a couple of big time schools we're hearing from," Greg Fitzpatrick said. "We're just waiting 'til coaching hires are done to see what happens, and then he'll decide where he wants to go and visit on the 22nd. Syracuse was an option, but I'm not sure if he's going to make it there or not."

OWH

MSU, coming off two of its best seasons in school history thanks to quarterback Dak Prescott, offered Fitzpatrick this weekend when Fitzpatrick's former recruiter at Louisville, former Florida State and NFL cornerback Terrell Buckley, took a job at Mississippi State. As a result, the Bulldogs are in the hunt.

According to Greg Fitzpatrick, some other "big time" schools are after his son as well. Desmond Fitzpatrick, from Waterford (Mich.) Mott High School, will visit one of those schools on Jan. 22.
"We're hearing from a couple of schools right now. I can't say who they are, but there's a couple of big time schools we're hearing from," Greg Fitzpatrick said. "We're just waiting 'til coaching hires are done to see what happens, and then he'll decide where he wants to go and visit on the 22nd. Syracuse was an option, but I'm not sure if he's going to make it there or not."

OWH

Got news for all recruits, around the nation.

NEBRASKA IS A BIG TIME SCHOOL. THAT IS NOT AN OPINION, IT IS A FACT.

Best of luck to Dez, hope he ends up in Nebraska.