Riley needs to be fired!!!

I figured you guys were waiting for us to chime in. So, I'll be the first to chime in.

WE TOLD YOU SO!

Haha. In another thread I said I couldn't believe an OSU fan hadn't visited and said "SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!"
They did.

Atleast you guys are more knowledgeful in 5 games than our fanbase and boosters were the last 5 years.

Some are.

Some of us experienced our former greatness. Some did their research.

Realistically speaking, like or not, Riley is going to be here another 3 years unless we don't win another game this year.

How so? I get that there were many reasons for firing Pelini, but if Nebraska fires a 9-4 coach, surely they won't waste too much time with Riley. We still need to make our mark in the B1G.

I agree, no way Riley makes it for 3 years if this keeps up. He will be next year but if it's like this, he's gone midway through.

I figured you guys were waiting for us to chime in. So, I'll be the first to chime in.

WE TOLD YOU SO!

Haha. In another thread I said I couldn't believe an OSU fan hadn't visited and said "SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!"
They did.

Atleast you guys are more knowledgeful in 5 games than our fanbase and boosters were the last 5 years.

Some are.

I understand. In fact, the guy that posted below you is a great example of the typical pollyanna fans we'd been fighting for years.

Their logic is if you ignore the problem, it will somehow magically dissappear. Avoidance and denial.

WE TOLD YOU SO!

They did.

Some are.

I understand. In fact, the guy that posted below you is a great example of the typical pollyanna fans we'd been fighting for years.

Their logic is if you ignore the problem, it will somehow magically dissappear. Avoidance and denial.

Thanks.

How do you feel about upgrading to Anderson?

You guys are hilarious. The coaches and players arent going anywhere so why waste your time crying about it. Support the team (that means coaches and players) because thats the only thing that you can do to help.

You guys are hilarious. The coaches and players arent going anywhere so why waste your time crying about it. Support the team (that means coaches and players) because thats the only thing that you can do to help.

DITTO

WE TOLD YOU SO!

They did.

Some are.

Are you happy with your new coach? At 2-2, you may have a better record than Nebraska this year.

WE TOLD YOU SO!

They did.

Some are.

Thanks.

How do you feel about upgrading to Anderson?

Our best hire since Dennis Erickson, IMO. The guy has a plan, specific goals (which help hold him accountable), and he takes the blame and not diverting it to the players (Riley).

Anyways, best of luck with a new-new coach. I'm way more confident with your history and high expectations that he won't last more than another year.

The guy obviously is not going to be fired right now, nor at the end of the season. In fact, I doubt he'll be fired after next season either, because I'm sure he'll have shown at least some improvement... how could he not? That means we have a minimum of 3 years with this guy. It's gonna be a loooooong 3 years, guys.