Riley needs to be fired!!!

You guys are hilarious. The coaches and players arent going anywhere so why waste your time crying about it. Support the team (that means coaches and players) because thats the only thing that you can do to help.

We want BARNEY!

Considering what I saw in the bowl game (remember those?) I'd take Barney over the current coach.

Honestly....I wouldn't be against this move.

You guys are hilarious. The coaches and players arent going anywhere so why waste your time crying about it. Support the team (that means coaches and players) because thats the only thing that you can do to help.

We want BARNEY!

Considering what I saw in the bowl game (remember those?) I'd take Barney over the current coach.

Honestly....I wouldn't be against this move.

You do know that Barney is "the devel"11111q'!!!!1 ...111!!

Right?

The guy obviously is not going to be fired right now, nor at the end of the season. In fact, I doubt he'll be fired after next season either, because I'm sure he'll have shown at least some improvement... how could he not? That means we have a minimum of 3 years with this guy. It's gonna be a loooooong 3 years, guys.

I am afraid you are right. It is going to get worse before it gets better.

• Fire 1

I love these coaches personalities and how they conduct themselves, along with how they treat the players & fans.

These are GOOD PEOPLE.

With that said, I have to call a spade a spade when it comes to what takes place on the football field. I do not like the schemes these coaches choose to run both offensively and defensively.

We have ZERO running game.

When it comes to an offense you can always ask a team "what is your bread & butter plays?" OR "what is your meat & potatoe plays?"....."WHAT DO YOU HANG YOUR HAT ON?"

For Nebraska under Riley & Langsdorf it is the West Coast offense with quick precision passes, along with screens, and deep shots. What they call our running game is actually our curve balls to the offense.

Nebraska does not hang their hat on the power running game anymore the way this program was built upon under Devaney, Osborne, & Solich. It's sad, but it is the reality which we are living in now.

I said this after the BYU loss. We will not be relevant until we run the ball as the major form of gaining yardage. I was called out in another post by some people who were "venting" on the complainers.

Nebraska can't run, Nebraska can't win.