Riley needs to be fired!!!

I agree. The clock and ball management in the 4th Qtr. alone was horrific. Possession after possession where we needed to get some first downs and score, even a field goal, and nothing. As like most of you, I called it when we gave them the ball back with less than a minute to go, you could just tell the game was over and we lost. This is a really bad team and it starts with the coaching. But what do you expect? We bring in a coach and 90% of his staff from a team that mostly a :500 club and we are getting the same results. Ugh.

I'm not a sky is falling guy. Believed Riley and Co should get time. Not after today. Can't fir em all mid season, but I'd get word out that they wont be here next year. Our recruits are now running. No identity, no passion, no clue.... Oh and no Jano until 6 minutes left in the 4th

So true. This season is going to set the program so far back it's not even funny.

I remember when someone told me who we hired as a coach and i said "who the F is that guy?" There is a reason he was unknown. He was a very average coach at oregon state. his teams went nowhere. So NU hired him. I would have rather had a coach from a midmajor that was winning and young and passionate.

That was my only concern. That we hired a guy I had to google. When I did, I was like WTF, this dude hasn't won dick at the collegiate level.