Riley needs to be fired!!!

Let's all hope the Eagles continue to suck hot garbage and we can get Chip Kelly

You know, considering Riley's buyout is small enough...I wonder if our current administration knew this would happen and wanted to hold out for someone like Chip Kelly to become available in a year or two?

riley can't explain this by saying 'we thought it was a good chance to get the first down and finish the game right!" or some crap like that. the whole second half, the only time we could not get a first down in three or four runs in a row was when we kept throwing incomplete passes.

Screw his Mr Rogers excuses. 5 games and your OSU career and you didn't and can't win crap.

This was bad. Real bad. Preview of things to come? Only time will tell. No excuse.

But dont ever tell me to stop making fun of Bo and the sh#t he pulled. that aint gonna stop. He's to easy.

I'll get my wish. we wont hit 9 wins. it'll be a change at least.

You can make fun of Bo. It just needs to stop being the go to excuse for the defend Riley at all costs crowd.

• Fire 1

3 last minute losses out of 5 games. I wasn't a fan of the hire or the assistants he brought in. We'll be lucky if we win 6 games this year. I feel bad for Riley, he should have never been hired in the first place. We squandered a huge opportunity when we got rid of Bo and hired Riley. Good luck on your corporate-ladder climb Eichorst.

This staff has no idea how to coach football. The staff needs to be fired know. Middle school coaches would call a better game than this!!!

Damn right! I had a 22-6 lead over another middle school last year and managed to run out the last 7:06 of a game. Never let them get the ball back.