Riley needs to be fired!!!

Let's all hope the Eagles continue to suck hot garbage and we can get Chip Kelly

You know, considering Riley's buyout is small enough...I wonder if our current administration knew this would happen and wanted to hold out for someone like Chip Kelly to become available in a year or two?

Weird.

I'm all in on the conversation that Riley wasnt the best we could get. I just am. Always have been. Im one to support regardless. Obvious second thoughts now. Ive been one to entertain the conversation as to whether Riley is the guy. I just refused to lump that in with Bo shouldntve been fired. Cuz that was a right decision. Ive also thought that our admin got too caught up with the anti-Bo.

And I wanted Bielema. I did. I was pretty excited when that phony news broke that day. LOL.

But this is not good. And not just these guys but you see it so much. It doesnt always result in the abomination this did. But these clock management issues with high paid coaches dont make sense to me. Has the game become so fast paced and so technical that the most simple basics are ignored and unappreciated?

You want to know why Riley is always called a nice guy? Because when you have nothing else positive to say about a person you say...."well he was a nice guy" Other coaches love him because he is an easy win. Ive been dormant on the forums not posting for a long while. This university needs to fire the chancellor all the way down. He blamed bo for hurting nebraska's reputation, but Perlman has done more damage over the years than anyone.

This game was just pathetic, the whole season has.

• Fire 4

I love these coaches personalities and how they conduct themselves, along with how they treat the players & fans.

These are GOOD PEOPLE.

With that said, I have to call a spade a spade when it comes to what takes place on the football field. I do not like the schemes these coaches choose to run both offensively and defensively.

We have ZERO running game.

When it comes to an offense you can always ask a team "what is your bread & butter plays?" OR "what is your meat & potatoe plays?"....."WHAT DO YOU HANG YOUR HAT ON?"

For Nebraska under Riley & Langsdorf it is the West Coast offense with quick precision passes, along with screens, and deep shots. What they call our running game is actually our curve balls to the offense.

Nebraska does not hang their hat on the power running game anymore the way this program was built upon under Devaney, Osborne, & Solich. It's sad, but it is the reality which we are living in now.

• Fire 1

You want to know why Riley is always called a nice guy? Because when you have nothing else positive to say about a person you say...."well he was a nice guy" Other coaches love him because he is an easy win. Ive been dormant on the forums not posting for a long while. This university needs to fire the chancellor all the way down. He blamed bo for hurting nebraska's reputation, but Perlman has done more damage over the years than anyone.

This game was just pathetic, the whole season has.

It truly was pathetic. Illinois looked horrible from start to about the :55 second mark, this should have been a 35-7 game at worst. Just one of the worst efforts and most disorganized, dumb play calling on offense. I would love to see everyone fired to send a message we care about sucking this bad:(

Nerbraska received the death penalty in 1998. We all went with. We have no clue it happened, and this is college football purgatory or hell.

Think about it:

TO's successor fails.

We hire a West Coast guy, who fails.

We hire a first time defensive guy, who fails.

We hire another West Coast guy.....

I'm thinking our next coach will be an up and coming D coordinator. This is like the crazy religous nuts in Silent Hill who have no clue they are in hell.

Let's all hope the Eagles continue to suck hot garbage and we can get Chip Kelly

You know, considering Riley's buyout is small enough...I wonder if our current administration knew this would happen and wanted to hold out for someone like Chip Kelly to become available in a year or two?

They could've at least looked around and took some time for a better candidate. It's not like Riley was the last of the guys who would take the job. He was obviously at the top of the list. What about Gill or Frost? Or Paul Johnson? Jeez, this is going to be a long year or two.

• Fire 1

Nerbraska received the death penalty in 1998. We all went with. We have no clue it happened, and this is college football purgatory or hell.

Think about it:

TO's successor fails.

We hire a West Coast guy, who fails.

We hire a first time defensive guy, who fails.

We hire another West Coast guy.....

I'm thinking our next coach will be an up and coming D coordinator. This is like the crazy religous nuts in Silent Hill who have no clue they are in hell.

I'm having an epiphany right now.

There is no excusing the 3rd down call, but the way the team played, especially on offense was a complete joke.

Agreed. Honestly, save for maybe Janovich and Ozigbo, the entirety of the offense played terribly. I don't even necessarily think the play calls for the most part were bad. I was nervous from the beginning when Tommy ran on the 3rd and 4 and didn't get it. He didn't run with same fire he usually does.