So Tommy Decided to Pass?

It doesn't matter. What the hell would you call a QB run or any kind of fancy play in that situation? Why would you even allow the potential for a f#ck up? Coaches can dance and dodge all they want; they give in to Jano, this game is in the books, and the only thing we get to whine about is Langsdorf bombing it downfield to nobody fifty times while our RBs hardly touch the ball on a windy, rainy day.

The entire coaching staff has exposed themselves in five games. People are damn skittish for a damn good reason. Riley took a can't-lose situation (the game and his tenure) and managed to turn the entire fanbase into rabid monsters, squandered all goodwill he inherited, and with the Alex Lewis crap out there, he's now going to face a test keeping this team from completely imploding.

This is not what we asked for when we booted Pelini.

• Fire 5

It was a called pass and they are trying to cover their worthless asses. Ozigbo was looking for the ball in the flat and not blocking. These players deserve better.

Hahaha and where are your references? I would love to see your sources.

Watch the game?

I did.

And that's why I am so baffled by that play.

There might ... just MIGHT ... be more to the story than what you saw in your living room. Just providing a little more context.

Go question Sam. How dare he question your opinion.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/examining-what-the-heck-happened-the-rd-and--that/article_3b7728dc-6a2e-11e5-9a74-03605936afa2.html

Even if it was supposed to be a designed roll out that's a dumb call, just hand the ball of and let your back pick up the 1st down. Even if he doesn't get it they don't have enough time to drive down field. Coaching staff instead tries to get cute

The fake wasn't even very good. It looked almost like a busted play from the start, anyway. Anything outside of the tackles at that point was a bad play call.

• Fire 1

I hope this isn't the narrative going forward. The play calling decisions in a gale force wind and sideways rain should be the real story. 31 pass lays in those cnditions when you are ahead the entire game. What the f#*k?

Forget the last two plays. How about they answer for the other 59 minutes of terrible decisions.

Exactly. It doesn't matter if Tommy improvised that third down pass. The game should never have come down to that, and games NEVER hinge on one play.

• Fire 1

It was a called pass and they are trying to cover their worthless asses. Ozigbo was looking for the ball in the flat and not blocking. These players deserve better.

Watch the game?

I did.

There might ... just MIGHT ... be more to the story than what you saw in your living room. Just providing a little more context.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/examining-what-the-heck-happened-the-rd-and--that/article_3b7728dc-6a2e-11e5-9a74-03605936afa2.html

Sam isn't saying anything. He's reporting the coachspeak where Riley and Langsdorf threw their QB under the Bus, and Tommy refused to do an interview afterwards.

Watch the game?

I did.

Sam isn't saying anything. He's reporting the coachspeak where Riley and Langsdorf threw their QB under the Bus, and Tommy refused to do an interview afterwards.

Sky falling much?

I hope this isn't the narrative going forward. The play calling decisions in a gale force wind and sideways rain should be the real story. 31 pass lays in those cnditions when you are ahead the entire game. What the f#*k?

Forget the last two plays. How about they answer for the other 59 minutes of terrible decisions.

Exactly. It doesn't matter if Tommy improvised that third down pass. The game should never have come down to that, and games NEVER hinge on one play.

I think this is the problem for Nebraska right now. Not good enough to really blow teams out, so games are going to come down to one or two plays late in the game. So, when it does, the coaches need to learn from their past mistakes (BYU) and do something a little different.

• Fire 1