MANY people said ANY change was welcome, even if we won less than 8 in year one.

Flood

PLEASE MODS, STOP ALLOWING THREADS TO BE STARTED UNTIL TUESDAY. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME...

I found part of your problem, at least. You predicted a first year coach would take the Huskers UNDEFEATED to the CCG where we would lose to OSU. That is an incredibly lofty expectation with a new staff. Probably need to put the brakes on unrealistic hopes. We got rid of the previous staff because they couldn't get it done, so there were obviously things that needed to be changed or fixed. Expecting those changes to happen all at once, in the first year, is a silly hope.

Lol. You're a fool. I'm not one raising the fire coaches flag. I made that prediction out of sheer hope and in a joking manner. To honestly have that expectation would be true lunatic status. I think you don't understand which side of the fence I'm on.

Ok, I apologize. In this storm it's hard to see who is for what. I didn't and don't know your thoughts and am myself guilty of assumptions. Perhaps things will calm down in the coming days and weeks. I surely hoped for great success, like everyone else. But it also seems that so many peoplse blindly said, "I can handle a bad first year, even more losses than usual, as long as we ultimately get to a higher (much higher) place as a team." But now, when it seems to be happening, we're seeing a rush to judgment that belies their earlier claims. As id they said or wrote these words, but inside their hearts fully expected us to win the CCG or be dominant in year one.

I hope we win a lot of the remaining games. But I won't be surprised if we win less than 7 or 6. I also hope this year leads us to tremendous improvement next year, no matter what our 2015 record.

PLEASE MODS, STOP ALLOWING THREADS TO BE STARTED UNTIL TUESDAY. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME...

I found part of your problem, at least. You predicted a first year coach would take the Huskers UNDEFEATED to the CCG where we would lose to OSU. That is an incredibly lofty expectation with a new staff. Probably need to put the brakes on unrealistic hopes. We got rid of the previous staff because they couldn't get it done, so there were obviously things that needed to be changed or fixed. Expecting those changes to happen all at once, in the first year, is a silly hope.

Lol. You're a fool. I'm not one raising the fire coaches flag. I made that prediction out of sheer hope and in a joking manner. To honestly have that expectation would be true lunatic status. I think you don't understand which side of the fence I'm on.

Ok, I apologize. In this storm it's hard to see who is for what. I didn't and don't know your thoughts and am myself guilty of assumptions. Perhaps things will calm down in the coming days and weeks. I surely hoped for great success, like everyone else. But it also seems that so many peoplse blindly said, "I can handle a bad first year, even more losses than usual, as long as we ultimately get to a higher (much higher) place as a team." But now, when it seems to be happening, we're seeing a rush to judgment that belies their earlier claims. As id they said or wrote these words, but inside their hearts fully expected us to win the CCG or be dominant in year one.

I hope we win a lot of the remaining games. But I won't be surprised if we win less than 7 or 6. I also hope this year leads us to tremendous improvement next year, no matter what our 2015 record.

Exactly. What I want and what I expect in this first year are two entirely different things. I think too many fans have gotten those two things intertwined. I understand yesterday's faults, I'm trying to understand what exactly happened and why we did some of the things we did. I am still on board.

I would still take losses like we have been over ones that were complete ass beatings. At least we are competitive in these close losses.

Dude...it was Illinois that should not be a competitive game. We haven't even faced a great team yet, the Wisconsin's, UCLA's and Ohio State's are the teams we got blown out by let's see how we look against them first

• Fire 2

We have turned into Iowa...

We've been an Iowa the last couple years. I'm afraid this year we might be a Purdue

We are 5-0 and beat Wisconsin? Holy crap ive been upset for nothing!