The Tangent/Derailment Thread: 2015

zoogs

Not a big deal. Players transfer when their ego tells them that they're a starter and their talent, or the existing roster talent, tells them otherwise.

We'll be fine without him .

Yeah, we'll be just fine. Should be able to maintain the .333 winning percentage with or without him.

Go away

• Fire 3

Not a big deal. Players transfer when their ego tells them that they're a starter and their talent, or the existing roster talent, tells them otherwise.

We'll be fine without him .

Yeah, we'll be just fine. Should be able to maintain the .333 winning percentage with or without him.

You forgot to add that the coaches were misusing his talent/letting him play too much/shouldn't have redshirted him/shouldn't have burned his redshirt/shouldn't have recruited him in the first place/should've recruited him harder/all of the above.

I'm rooting for Michigan state to embarrass these clowns. More losses means we will only get closer to starting over. A real fan would want Michigan state to embarrass Mike Riley to no end

you can leave the Husker bandwagon at any time....you won't be missed.

Go Big Red!!!

• Fire 4

I'm rooting for Michigan state to embarrass these clowns. More losses means we will only get closer to starting over. A real fan would want Michigan state to embarrass Mike Riley to no end

you can leave the Husker bandwagon at any time....you won't be missed.

Go Big Red!!!

Um ok! I will gladly root for the betterment of the program instead of some upset that won't solve anything.

• Fire 1

I thought the OP had a good idea and made a very modest request:

"Let's use this thread to show support this week as our Huskers take on Michigan State. We love our Huskers, and we know the Big Red will be practicing and preparing all week. Let's get behind them."

There are multiple threads for the negativity and divisiveness already.

• Fire 4

Posts that support our players and bolster arguments that we are among the top 3 or 4 in the B10 in terms of talent are not received well here. You'll get very few replies, GBRedneck.

It just doesn't fit the narrative that so many continue to cling to.

There are actually very few metrics out there, if any, that suggest NU talent is worse, let along significantly worse, than Michigan St talent, for example.

Do you guys follow each other around and give each other virtual high 5s everytime one of you posts? Seriously...

As far as looking physically imposing at the LOS goes, I could see that being true for our defensive line, but I have a hard time picturing our O line that way... then again, most of our backups on the OL are missing in action, so I can't say how our backups look.