WR Zach Farrar [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Player: Zach Farrar
Hometown: Southlake, Texas
School: Southlake Carroll
Position: Wide Receiver
Height: 6-4
Weight: 208
40 time: 4.51
Offers: Fresno State, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana Tech, Nebraska, North Texas, Purdue, San Diego State, SMU, Texas State, Texas Tech, Texas-San Antonio, Washington
Visits:

Twitter

Rivals: :star:star:star
247: #145 WR; :star:star:star
Scout: #82 WR; :star:star:star
ESPN: #161 WR; :star:star:star

Hudl

Why does his HS sound familiar? Did we get someone from there recently?

Drew Brown

Chase Daniel as well.

Chase Daniel went to Missouri

Ya don't say?

When I hear Southlake Carroll, Chase Daniel pops into my head.

How about I amend it to:

Kris Brown as well

Drew Brown

Chase Daniel as well.

Ya don't say?

How about I amend it to:

Kris Brown as well

wiuhusker asked if we just got a player from there recently.

Drew Brown

Chase Daniel as well.

Ya don't say?

How about I amend it to:

Kris Brown as well

Well, I didn't mention a player from the 60s.

Drew Brown

Chase Daniel as well.

Ya don't say?

How about I amend it to:

Kris Brown as well

Well, I didn't mention a player from the 60s.

Or the 2000's either

Mainly hearing from Texas Tech, San Diego State, Illinois, Washington and Nebraska.

Washington, Texas Tech and Nebraska recruiting him the most.

Looking to take OVs to Washington, San Diego State and Cal in November.

Hasn't taken any OVs. Doesn't have any set yet. But listed Oklahoma State, Nebraska, Washington, and Arizona State (if they offer) as places he's looking to visit.

He did unofficially visit OK St.

If this guys adds weight, he will be a great TE or even rush defensive end as well. That kind of speed on the edge is lethal. If he remains a receiver, we will have the QB to get him the ball and he can take the defensive all over the field. A load to tackle too.

This is exactly the kind of receiver with great speed, height, weight, etc. This kid remains a wide out but with 30 lbs, he could be a tremendous weapon as a tight end. Imagine a tight end with 4.65 speed (assuming he loses some with the weight, he is a threat against anybody on the D, let alone a linebacker). If he has the great hands, then he could play all over the field. Size to be a pro prospect and another great target for our tall, strong pro prospect QB! We land this great bunch of receivers and LOOK OUT! We will be a tremendous threat and the RB and 'scat' backs we have with Spielman and DPE! Now, we need to get another year for Jano or another Jano and we got it! Plug in a couple monster O linemen and the makings of a top 5 team are there offensively. We find a couple LBs with speed and couple DEs with speed and range!.

If this guys adds weight, he will be a great TE or even rush defensive end as well. That kind of speed on the edge is lethal. If he remains a receiver, we will have the QB to get him the ball and he can take the defensive all over the field. A load to tackle too.

This is exactly the kind of receiver with great speed, height, weight, etc. This kid remains a wide out but with 30 lbs, he could be a tremendous weapon as a tight end. Imagine a tight end with 4.65 speed (assuming he loses some with the weight, he is a threat against anybody on the D, let alone a linebacker). If he has the great hands, then he could play all over the field. Size to be a pro prospect and another great target for our tall, strong pro prospect QB! We land this great bunch of receivers and LOOK OUT! We will be a tremendous threat and the RB and 'scat' backs we have with Spielman and DPE! Now, we need to get another year for Jano or another Jano and we got it! Plug in a couple monster O linemen and the makings of a top 5 team are there offensively. We find a couple LBs with speed and couple DEs with speed and range!.

Man, I thought I was extremely optimistic all the time... What is it exactly that you're drinking? I'd like some... Unless said drank causes me to believe we can fly around and pick up croots all day.

It's simple guys. If we upgrade at WR, QB, OL, RB, FB, LB, DE, we're a top 5 team guaranteed!

It's simple guys. If we upgrade at WR, QB, OL, RB, FB, LB, DE, we're a top 5 team guaranteed!

What about DB and ST?

Sometimes people drink to much kool aid on recruits. I've noticed it on a few of his posts..... Optimism is a good thing I guess.

YOU CAN'T EVER HAVE ENOUGH KOOL-AID.

Think there is anyway he's a backup in case we don't get Fitzpatrick and/or Simmons?

Could be but I don't get that sense. He's been visiting the likes of Oklahoma State, Washington, Texas Tech and now Mississippi State. I don't get the sense that he's waiting on us.

Think there is anyway he's a backup in case we don't get Fitzpatrick and/or Simmons?

Could be but I don't get that sense. He's been visiting the likes of Oklahoma State, Washington, Texas Tech and now Mississippi State. I don't get the sense that he's waiting on us.

Makes sense.