Simple Question (just Yes or No answers please)

If you could hit rewind right now, go back in time, and we re-sign Bo to a new 10 year contract versus firing him and hiring Riley...would you be ok with that?

My answer: YES

No.

Why? Because this place would still be a sh#t show. Just with more wins.

So u want a non sh#t show that wins even less? Cool we will be the Indiania of the Big Ten....

Cool story.

• Fire 1

bo-pelini.gif?w=504&h=275

bo-pelini-o.gif

bo.gif?resize=500%2C281

Pelini%20Reaction.gif

YnHLlwh.gif

TURMOIL.gif

cb9gfyete49e51whevot.gif

bomad.gif

r2p8cg.gif

YnHLlwh.gif

Wow how horrible. A coach who actually cared. Was engaged in the game and getting on kids asses? A coach who actually coached. Lets bring on MR who just has his head setup most of the game doesnt coach anyone and doesnt give a f#*k. Cool story brah.

• Fire 2

FYI, since I have the only Yes on here (I think) . . .

My yes was really more of a No for Riley than Yes for Bo. You could substitute almost any other coach instead of Pelini in the OP and I would say Yes.

DAN HAWKINS?

Yep. Remember, this is in hindsight.

I think at the time of the hire though, if we were told it was down to those two, I would've had a little tougher time picking a favorite. But I still think I would've gone with Hawkins and hoped he learned something from his CU debacle. His lifetime record as HC is 112-61-1 plus 7 conference championships. That's a lot better than 149-149.

FYI, since I have the only Yes on here (I think) . . .

My yes was really more of a No for Riley than Yes for Bo. You could substitute almost any other coach instead of Pelini in the OP and I would say Yes.

DAN HAWKINS?

Yep. Remember, this is in hindsight.

I think at the time of the hire though, if we were told it was down to those two, I would've had a little tougher time picking a favorite. But I still think I would've gone with Hawkins and hoped he learned something from his CU debacle. His lifetime record as HC is 112-61-1 plus 7 conference championships. That's a lot better than 149-149.

Hawkins was fired for going 2-3 to start his last season as a HC of anything.

bo-pelini.gif?w=504&h=275

Wow how horrible. A coach who actually cared. Was engaged in the game and getting on kids asses? A coach who actually coached. Lets bring on MR who just has his head setup most of the game doesnt coach anyone and doesnt give a f#*k. Cool story brah.

Football is a game of inches. An inch more and he hits that ref. How would you defend that? Also notice how this year when a kid makes a mistake they get met by their position coach/coordinator who can help them in a calm demeanor instead of getting in shouting matches? To quote Remember the Titans, 'Attitude reflects leadership, captain', and if your head coach is having meltdowns on the sideline and cussing off the fans and media then it's no wonder the team had the same mentality. Personally, I like a coach with a bit of fire and while Bo's antics at first were somewhat refreshing, how can you defend this crap? It's f'n embarrassing.

• Fire 1

Want to know why so many 'no' so many hostile fans on here chase off anyone who is not with the group think. My answer YES.

F off everyone in advance.

You don't have to like Riley or even want him here as head coach. But, many of these 'yes' fans are doing little else but bitching, moaning and living in the past rather than being productive.

It's like the that horrendously idiotic thread someone started yesterday about some former OSU football player from the 80's who never even played under Riley but doesn't like Riley. Who in the hell cares and what does it add to the discussion? Nothing.

Bo is gone. Mike Riley is here. Until that changes, grow up. People can criticize the coach without about being 8-year-old children about it, and many of these anti-Riley guys are just being idiots.

• Fire 2